024

- Noisy

However, Cale had no choice but to jerk his eyes open soon enough but not because of the argument but something-no someone else.

"Young master-nim."

He heard a low voice by his ear.

"I know that you are awake."

"Gasp."

Cale could not help but gasp.

'It's Ron. The scary old man is here.'

Cale's eyes opened wide and just as he thought the scary old man was there in front of him.

"Mm!"

He then flinched.

It was because he could immediately see Ron with a benign smile on his face.

"Ah, you really were awake."

Cale's ears became noisy right away.

"Human! Let's eat meat!"

"There's a lot of delicious food here! You need to eat!"

"I agree! There's so much food to eat! You need to eat like my noona and the youngest said!"

"I want cake." Adileo was the only non-shouting voice out of the 'four' children.

"Haaaa."

Cale, who sighed and looked up toward the ceiling, could see a Dragon with puffy cheeks, a chubby red kitten, and a nimble silver kitten and a blank faced Adileo.

It was at that moment.

Clang.

Cale flinched.

It was the sound of a sword leaving its scabbard. He turned his head to see Beacrox cleaning a sword.

'What's up with him?'

Beacrox was staring at Cale.

He then abruptly stood up and headed toward the door.

Click.

The door opened and Beacrox walked out before glaring at Cale through the door as it closed.

That vicious look made Cale think that Beacrox was very similar to Ron.

"...I will go prepare some food."

"I want cake." Adileo called out the grumbling Beacrox. Beacrox didn't pause but nodded and grumbled before heading out.

'Why does he need to say that he's going to bring me food so viciously?'

'Adileo's strange too.'

Cale knew he had always been strange but he wondered how he could order around the stone-faces Beacrox.

Cale could also not understand Beacrox at all. However, Cale had no time to think about Beacrox nor Adileo as he kept looking around.

Choi Han, Ron, and Eruhaben.

The three of them were surrounding the bed.

They were all quietly looking at him.

'What the...? Did I do something wrong?'

Cale couldn't help but feel iffy at this oddly serious situation. However, he could not think about that either.

Baaaaang!

The door slammed opened.

Cale casually made a comment.

"Ah, smells like alcohol."