040

the lore

The Dragon half-blood.

That was what had come Adileo's mind.

He had remembered that one time as he was annoying Eruhaben—as he always does Eruhaben mentioned the Dragon half-blood.

'You're so strange almost as strange as that damned Dragon half-blood...'

Adileo had pestered the golden Dragon about it after ge heard of that existence until the golden dragon threw him out.

So the Dragon half-blood was a strange creature even to Adileo.

so he had remembered him.

And it seemed he was the only one who put the dots together.

‘How many Dragon hearts did that bastard say that he ate?’

His reddish brown eyes sunk down as he looked somewhere in the distance.

However, Cale’s mind was going through his sea of records more than ever before.

Cale finally found the record he was looking for.

It was something that the Dragon half-blood had said about himself.

‘However, reaching the second growth phase in 900 years was my limit because I was a created being. I ate a total of four Dragon hearts until I reached my second growth phase. If you count the original Dragon’s heart within my heart, I was made with the lives of five Dragons.’

The lives of five Dragons and their hearts.

Boom.

Boom.

Boom.

Cale lowered his head.

He could feel a heart beating louder than usual.

It was not his heart but Raon’s.

Cale could tell that Raon was anxious and flustered based on how his heart was beating.

That was what helped him return to his senses.

Pat.

Pat.

Cale patted Raon’s back.

He continued to hear the white Dragon’s voice as he did that.

“There were two children.”

Adileo was correct.

Raon had a sibling though that sibling was most likely dead.

One black egg.

And one red egg.

“One was very big and gave off a strong presence. He was so strong that he could affect all of the mana around him even while in his egg.”

The white Dragon made eye contact with Cale.

It would have made Adileo think Cale was the red egg if not for witnessing the human cough up blood and pass out.

so there's no way it could be him.

“It was as if he was born with both of the Dragons’ presences in one.”

A faint smile appeared on the white Dragon’s face.

“And the other child was small. The size of his egg was smaller than normal too. That egg was very weak.”

The white Dragon’s short front paws gathered together. It was as if she had something precious on top of her two paws.

“I could feel just how small and weak the child inside the egg was.”