033

— Smile

“Hey, crown prince! Why’d you stop smiling? Raon Miru the great and mighty will learn that smile as well! Then I will show it to the White Star!”

Raon twitched the corners of his lips while trying to mimic Cale and crown prince Alberu’s smiles.

However, neither wickedness nor a majestic aura came from his twitching his lips underneath those chubby cheeks of his.

He just looked cute.

Adileo looked at his not even similar smile.

"Isn't it like this?" Adileo mimicked The crown prince’s and cales smile almost being the exzact smile.

"You're right! Let's show it to the White Star later!!" Raon was satisfied with Adileo's almost identical smile.

Adileo stopped smiling and nodded agreeing with the smiley Raon.

It seemed like a fun thing to do.

– Ahem.

The corners of the crown prince’s lips went completely down.

It was because he saw the ancient Dragon looking at him with an odd expression from behind Raon and Adileo who had moved beside Raon.

There was a voice that broke the odd silence at that moment.

“By the way…”

It was Bud Illis.

He had taken out and chugged another bottle before starting to smile.

“We used magic.”

Bud pointed toward the video communication device.

“I’m pretty sure the Mercenaries Guild’s central headquarters is a chaotic mess right now.”

He seemed to be leisurely talking about it as if it was someone else’s business.

“The Mercenary King isn’t there! The highest-grade mage isn’t there either! They also know that Arm’s members are currently hiding and watching the central headquarters! In the middle of all that…!”

Gulp.

A gulp of alcohol disappeared into Bud’s body.

“In the middle of all that! They get informed that magic was detected in here! And it’s not even in the middle of the tunnel headed toward this location! No! Instead!”

He pointed both arms to point to the library.

“Magic was detected right at the center of the library! An infiltration like this has never happened in the history of the Mercenaries Guild! It is a very urgent situation!”

'oh that's right.'

Adileo had forgotten that but it seemed he was the only one because Cale seemed to have been thinking about beforehand.

he felt a bit dumb.

[ You are dumb. ]

The God never wasted time to berate Adileo for the times Adileo ignored him.

Adileo ignored him just for that.

Clack.

The bottle was placed on the ground.

Bud turned his gaze toward Cale.

“Friend, what would you do if you were the Mercenaries Guild members?”

Cale calmly responded back.

“They would go crazy and charge in here. They’ll bring everyone they can. They will grab any and every weapon they could find.”