037

—  Castle of light.

They moved like that for a whole hour.

The group finally arrived at the spot where the crown’s strand of light ended.

Eruhaben stopped once he got to that location.

“There’s nothing here?”

Adileo was different for some reason his heart also began to pound and he didn't understand why. At first it seemed as if nothing was here but soon a castle the shape of a shield could be seen.

At least to him.

[ Is it her? ]

The God in his mind seemed to whisper as he realized something.

'who old man?' Adileo tried to get an snwer but all he got was a bullshit riddle of words.

[ If it's her you'll find out. ]

Bud looked around with a confused expression.

Choi Han and Beacrox also turned their heads and looked around.

All they could still see were the white pebbles, the snow, and the white trees.

It was at that moment.

“That’s what it seems like.”

Eruhaben was laughing. He brushed back his hair and glanced around.

“Dragons return to nature once they die. They become a part of nature and leave no traces.”

He pointed to himself.

“I will probably turn to dust and be dispersed into this world after I die. That is the death I wish for.”

“You still have a long way to go before you die! You are going to live for a long time!”

The red Kitten Hong peeked around before sharing his opinion.

“Ahem.”

Eruhaben let out a fake cough before continuing to speak noticing Adileo's stare at a particular side.

'can he see it..?'

Eruhaben couldn't belive that Adileo could see it but it was the only explanation at the moment but he didn't point it out but continued his explanation.

“Dragons consider those kinds of deaths as the most beautiful deaths.”

This was the reason Dragons became upset and angry about Dragons who were murdered, forcing their dead corpse to remain in the world without even being able to rot away to return to nature.

“However…”

A corner of his lips started to go up. It was a cold smile.

“In front of our eyes is a Dragon who died and was unable to return to nature.”

Choi Han asked a question.

“Is that Dragon the last Dragon Lord?”

Bud, who was standing there with an odd expression, also asked a question.

“…In front of our eyes?”

"There." Adileo had spoken up and pointed at the direction of the castle of white he could see but no one else seemed to.

Everyone tried to see what he was pointing at but no one could mange to see anything.

Eruhaben nodded his head and gave a short response back.

“Yes, in front of our eyes. Can’t you all see it?”

Eruhaben reached his hand out. The white pebbles flew into his palm. Eruhaben clenched onto those pebbles.