Realize, Process, Accept

Stellary Richards

The entire ride back from Arayna's office I have been quiet. Everything that happened there keeps running on my mind. Bryan holds my palm with one hand the other on the steering; kissing the back of it he smiles at me gently. His smile automatically makes me reciprocate. I look outside the window not realizing where we are. "Where are we going?" I ask Bryan.

He shrugs his shoulders, "Just driving, are you hungry?" I realize we haven't eaten in a while and I nod my head, hoping to get these things past us after a good meal. Food can definitely heal everything. Bryan takes the car from drive through and gets us some sandwiches and shake. We cannot have a proper date at a restaurant except after making reservations or when we're both in a disguise, this is the only thing I hate about him being a celebrity.

Bryan keeps messaging someone on his phone the entire drive back. "You should be careful driving, who are you texting anyway?" I ask trying to grab his phone from him so he will focus on driving.

"Jealous baby." He says mocking me and puts the phone away in his pockets dodging from my hands.

"You wish." I reply mocking.

"It's just my Manager." He says with a smile. His smile is enough to make me forget all my stress.

We have random chats on the rest of the drive. I realize we're just two minutes away from home, "We are going to my place, I thought we will be going to your place?" I ask looking at Bryan.

Bryan replies with a smile, "I have something to show you, you need to close your eyes for that and no cheating."

I smile at him, raising my eyebrows in question but oblige. Bryan loves giving surprises, he says he loves it because he loves seeing the happiness he sees on my face when surprised and that makes everything worth it. He has done so many romantic movies which has made him a hopeless romantic, I keep teasing him about this.

After a while he parks the car and comes to my side opening the door and holds my hand guiding me. I follow his steps. We walk a few steps and come to a halt when he says, "Okay, you can now open your eyes."

I open my eyes to the biggest surprise of my life. I look at what's in front of me with eyes wide and mouth agape and then look at Bryan with tears in my eyes. He is quick to wipe them away and hugs me tight.

"Bri, when did you even...I don't know what to say. I mean, this is ours?." I am speechless as I gawk at the pathway to the door decorated with flower petals, the door is closed with a banner reading. 'Welcome home soon to be Mrs. Johnson'. The right side of the door has a glass nameplate that says 'Stellary Johnson'.

Holding my hand tightly in his, Bryan says, "Shall we?" I nod my head at him, not being able to speak a work, knowing if I do I might burst into happy tears. I take a step forward and then realizing I have my heels on, I step back taking them off. Bryan smiles at me and he too takes his shoes off.

We reach by the door and Bryan gets down on his knees removing a ring box from his pocket, "Bryan you've already proposed, what are you doing get up!" I tell him flushed pulling at his hand.

"This is different, Stellary Richards, I know you have already agreed to be my wife, to be Mrs Johnson and given me the biggest gift of my life. Will you also agree to be my permanent roommate for life giving me the biggest happiness of my life? Will you accept this and make this house our home?" He says opening the box with a key inside it.