Sweet makes him hyper

The second I entered the Richards mansion I was skeptical, suspicious that Mr Steven Richards is upto something and as the evening passed my suspicion turned to surety; Mr Richards was on a mission, he was slowly and steadily unfolding that evening, trying to break my pretense, right from the way he dressed to the way he spoke it was all a clear reminder of that evening. He knows the girl he met that evening but he doesn't know the woman that I am today. He won't be able to see through Arayna Oberoi the way he was able to see through Ari that evening.

My patience and pretense were hanging on a thin thread when he played "Nachdi Phiran". This song held so many emotions and memories he has no idea, he has no clue what this song does to me, I am about to lose here when Dexter becomes my saviour and I am so glad, he has the perfect timing. I feel a mixture of anger and annoyance when Steven probes me about the song. I don't understand why is he so hell bent in reminding me about that evening, is it his unsatisfied ego that I forgot him or the evening meant more to him than just a weekend out with someone.

It definitely must be his ego; I know all about his most eligible bachelor personality and this surely must be like a punch that he spent an evening with a girl and she doesn't remember him. Whatever it is I am not letting him lower my guard, he wants to be  sure if I remember the night, I am going to make sure that he is 100 percent sure that I don't remember anything.

Just as we enter the dining there comes a voice from the doorway, "Any room for me?"

Stellary rushes to the doorway excitedly and hugs the man tight. "Bryan, you made it. I thought you had a flight to catch." She exclaims with happiness.

"I did, but I rescheduled. I know how much you wanted me to come." Bryan replies with a bright smile. Anyone could see, how truly they were into each other. Just this small exchange of words and you could feel it.

Few people like them are the only reminder that true feelings of compassion and affection still exist.

They come towards me and Stellary introduces us, "Bri meet Miss Arayna Oberoi, Arayna he is my fiancé Bryan Johnson," she says with a wide smile.

I extend my hand for a shake and state, "I know he has walked the ramp for me in Paris."

"Yes, but I did not get to meet you." Bryan says returning the handshake.

"But, you met me and its lovely to meet you again." Evelyn says trying to save me from answering and I am glad for her intervention. I give a brief look towards Steven and he surely was hoping to get to know more about that show, since its was the same night we had met.

Bryan greets everyone. He seems like a generous person and I hope he really is as Stellary has a heart of gold and it would be sad to see another person disappointing her.

We are all seated at the dinner table with Stellary seated at the head of the table, me and Steven opposite each other, Bryan is next to Stellary opposite Dexter who is besides me. Evelyn and Mitch opposite each other. I appreciate the fact that Its Stellary seated at the head of the table, it shows that Steven respect his sister. 'Maybe he is not so egoist.' Thats my sub conscious.

Dinner is served and everyone starts eating slowly, Stellary has been a very kind host, she arranged special food for Dexter and also made everything vegetarian after enquiring from Evelyn that I am a Vegetarian.

"Ohh wait, so you chose to go to Paris because Bryan was there," Steven asks Stellary.

"Happy realisation brother!" Stellary exclaims with a smile.

"Hey, thats not done the New Year trip is supposed to be only our trip, you can't choose to go there because your boyfriend is working there." Steven replies.