Prologue

Ever thought for time to just stop, when everything around is so happy so peaceful you do not want anything else but to just stay there forever...
We all have those moments where we don't want anything to change!
Sad truth...Change is the only constant!!
We still hope and wish for the change to be for the better and best. But what about when it is for bad..worse...worst!!
We call it testing times, that life and god are taking a test of how far can you go, but what happens when there is no hope or rather nothing left to hope for, can you then pass the test??

Arayna Oberoi
Arayna always thought she had the best life,with everything figured out and going as per plan, but as it is said after darkness comes the light so then after light there has to be darkness right?? It is a cycle, isn't it? For how long does it last? Who knows!

Will she get her light back...? Will she come out from her dark room and be able to see it..hold it?? Will it be in form of her dreams, love...? Or the dark high walls won't let her?

Steven Richards
Ruthless in business Sweet with family and friends. Started from zero is now one of the richest investors.

They are both very different yet very same hot-headed short-tempered. What journey has life written for them? Their collision is sure to create an explosion. What will be the outcome of it though?