Chapter 19

Here's a new chapter!! I made it extra cute. . .but now my butt hurts from sitting so long!! well enjoy! and YAYAYAYAY!!! I  HAVE OVER 1000 READS!!!!!!!!!! AHH! THANK U SO MUCH!! =] <3 and IYWVC! *AHHHH*

__________________________________________

ALEXANDER.

MARCH 28th 5:27PM . . .

            I furrowed my brows; why wasn’t Rosalynn at school? Did I scare her the other day when I ran out faster than possible? Or was it just the idea of Eliza and me existing? My eyes widened in horror — what if she’d decided to tell someone?!

            “Hey, Eliza, do you have Rosalynn’s best friend’s number? Ummm, Alexis or something?”

            She nodded. “Yeah, here’s Alexa’s number.”

            I took the phone from Eliza and copied the number onto my phone. After I handed it back to her, I went outside and called her.

            “Hello?” the bright voice chirped after two rings.

            “Hey, is this Alexa? I’mAlexanderForest.”

            Her voice immediately took on a tone I couldn’t detect. “Oh hi! What’s up?”

            I was about to ask her why Rosalynn wasn’t at school, when she giggled.

            “Ummm, excuse me?” I asked.

            “Sorry. Jason,” she said, stretching his name, “is trying to suffocate me. Hey! Could you give Rosie her homework? I can’t, I’m . . . haha, stop it, Jason! . . . I’m busy. So could you, please, please, please?! Just come to my place. I’ll text you the address.”

            In a flustered manner, I answered, “Uh, s-sure.”

            “You’re a lifesaver!”

            Alexa hung up before I could even say goodbye. I shook my head at the quick conversation and told Eliza:

            “Hey, I’m gonna give Rosalynn her homework so she doesn’t have makeup work. Tell Richard and Brooke that I might not make it for dinner.”

            Eliza glanced up at me and nodded. “Alright, c’mere and give me a kiss before you go.”

            I chuckled and sat down on the arm of her chair. My lips brushed against hers, barely touching.

            “That wasn’t even a kiss!” She complained when I pulled away seconds later.

            I laughed whole-heartedly. “Don’t worry; I’ll finish it tonight.”

            She giggled as I winked at her. I squeezed her waist then flew out the door, running inhumanely.

            In few a minutes, I was knocking on Alexa’s door. It flung open and a folder was thrust into my hands. I gripped it before the papers could fall out.

            “Thanks so much!”

            I glanced up at the girl, Alexa. She had short brown hair, with a tiny bow clipping her bangs. Her blue eyes were lined with makeup, making them seem bigger and brighter.

            “No problem I —”

            She grinned brightly. “Well, I must go.”