Chapter 21

Updated! :D Very sexy chapter!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, and got my D name :] Enjoy...and Y'know if you want ... vote...comment ^-^

__________________________

.ROSALYNN.

APRIL 4th 5:57PM . . .

            “Rosalynn, dear, this is my boss, Mr. Hamley and his son,” Dad said, gesturing to two men.

            They were in matching suits with navy blue ties. Very formal.

            I raised my hand to shake Mr. Hamley’s. “Nice to meet you, sir.”

            Mr. Hamley shook mine firmly. “The pleasure is mine. Your father has told me much of you, and must I say, it’s been very complimentary.”

            I lowered my head politely. “Thank you.”

            Mr. Hamley started to scorn his son. “Devon, where are your manners? Greet the lady, would you.”

            The handsome boy namedDevon smiled sheepishly. “Yes, father.”

            I blushed asDevon raised my hand and kissed the back of my palm. He raised his head and smiled. He was pretty cute.

            His blonde hair was mused and made him look very fine, I tell you.Devon had bright hazel eyes that were blue and brown instead of green and brown; it was quite odd in an intriguing way.

            “Nice to meet you,” I said a second time.

            He smirked, and a gleam sparked in his eyes. I shrugged it off. It was probably some business man thing or something.

            Our dads left, and I immediately let my formal air dissipate. I sighed and collapsed on the fancy couch in his house.

            “Formal stuff ain’t your thing?”Devon asked, smirking.

            I shook my head and resisted the urge to slip my heels off. “I’ll dress up, but the whole acting is just . . . blech.”

            Devon laughed and sat down next to me. “Well, same here. So let’s just hang like we’ve been friends since forever.”

            I laughed at his easy tone. “Okay, well I’m Rosalynn, but call me Rose. Please.”

            Devon chuckled at my exasperated voice. “I’m Devon, but call meDevon.”

            I giggled. He nudged my shoulder, and I shoved him back. I could feel him flexing his arms. He had nice muscles.

            “What grade are you?” He asked.

            “Sophomore. I’m gonna get my car on my birthday, too!”

            He raised an eyebrow. “And when is that?”

            I gasped mockingly. “My dad hasn’t told! Oh goodness!”

            Devon laughed. “Actually no, but please, enlighten me.”

            I grinned cheekily at his fail attempt at a British accent. It was so easy to talk with him, not like talking with Alexander.

            Alexander.

            I suppressed a groan. I had momentarily forgotten about him, but now all the memories of yesterday came flooding in like . . . well, a flood. Our lips had been this close . . .