Prologue

In the kingdom of Emra lived a happy couple: King Timothy and Queen Juliana. The couple were blessed with three beautiful children.

Rosalina was the eldest, being born with sophistication and grace.

Sondra was the middle child, she wasn't quite as delicate as her sister. She was adventurous and driven.

Leonardo was the youngest, he was born with a stoic strength that could help him persevere anything.

The world outside Emra was dangerous even scary to the king and queen, until one day they were approached by a beautiful woman. She introduced herself as Dorothy.

Dorothy was a mighty fairy who traveled Emra, blessing those in need.

She offered the king and queen to bless each of their children. Which they gladly accepted.

Dorthy gave the first blessing to the youngest, Leonardo, she blessed him with wisdom and a way of serving others.

Next was Sondra who she blessed with confidence and honesty.

Lastly she blessed Rosalina with acceptance and kindness.

After the Blessings Dorothy asked for something in return: protection from the outside world.

King Timothy graciously granted it.

Dorthy disappeared somewhere in the kingdom of Emra; never to be seen again. Or so the king and queen thought...