Ninety-One | Picture Of Innocence

You never realize the things you would do for someone until you fall in love.

It's like discovering a hidden room in your own heart, a chamber filled with treasures you never knew existed. 

And I'm willing to unload it all to Renata—to give her everything I possibly can.

Jewels, gold, diamonds—the love that flows from my heart at just a single glance of her.

I felt so warm, and I wanted to ensure she felt the same.

To feel the love I feel for her.

To experience the happiness she draws out of me.

Because suddenly, her happiness isn't just the sun around which my world revolves, it's the very air I breathe. 

It means everything to me.

She means everything to me.

And I think there's a beauty somewhere deep within it all.

Knowing that love conquers all.

As a child, I used to read fairytale romance books and imagine I would have such a thing.

Especially as a princess.

But as I grew older and met the harsh realities of the world.

My dreams slowly broke apart.

But Renata became the architect of a new reality, even more beautiful than I ever dared to imagine.

She pieced my dreams back together brick by brick, stronger and brighter than ever before.

 - Azzy

Chapter Ninety-One: Picture Of Innocence

Her body was so warm under mine—her soft skin grazing mine as I straddled her, pressing soft kisses down her neck.

The sun shined through the windows covered with sheer blinds, laying a beautiful glow onto the goddess before me.

Who was slowly stirring from her sleep.

I smiled slightly against her skin, trailing kisses back up her neck as I watched her brows furrow—blinking her beautiful dark eyes open.

"Zee," she mumbled, her voice so attractive and raspy as her hands instinctively slid up the tops of my thighs.

I only hummed, pressing kisses up her jawline, "Good morning," I murmured, now pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

Renata didn't hesitate to kiss me back, sliding her hands up my body and pulling me tighter to her body.

"Good morning darling," she hummed against my lips, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I smiled as we pulled back, meeting her tired eyes as I gently brushed the stray dark hairs from her face.

She looked so breathtakingly beautiful right now.

"This is definitely a way to wake up," Renata murmured, leaning up to press a brief chaste kiss to my lips.