Shadow POV

I'm reporting live (Kind of) from my room! This next part may seem a little sonadow, but still, this is a sonamy story. Hope you like it!

As I punched a bee bot, I looked Sonic over. I knew the meds hadn't worked that fast, so I was a little suspicious. I saw him breathe heavily with each blow. I pulled him aside. "Sonic, I know you're not okay. Please stay out of this until you're actually better," I said, calmly but firmly. "No way," he responded. "By the way, they are working." he said. "Sonic, you are a really bad liar," I responded. "I'm not staying out of the battle," he said. I knocked him out with a swift upper-cut to his chin. "This is for your own good," I whispered half to him, half to myself. I laid his limp body under a bush, and joined the battle, smashing a few robots as I walked towards Tails. "Where did Sonic go?" Tails asked. "He's taking a little rest," I said, smirking. "Now?" Amy asked. "Let's just say that I may or may not have forced him to," I said. After we won the battle, I teleported out over to where Sonic was just in time to see Sonic getting up and rubbing his jaw where I punched it. "What'd you do that for?" he said. "You know you wouldn't have listened anyway if I had tried to talk you out of it," I responded. "Fine, let's just go inside," Sonic said. We walked inside, just as Eggman sent one more blow that landed exactly on it's target, the back of Sonic's head.