Chapter 17: Ready for Forever W/ You

Nic POV

I woke up on top of Meek and I felt his strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

I was in a good ass mood. I started smiling to myself.

Rihmeek mouth was open and he was lightly snoring.

"pussy was too good last night", I said outloud.

"Rihmeek, wake up baby."

Meek didn't budge so I stuck my finger in his open mouth.

His eyes shot open and he bit down on it.

Nic- "OWWWWW, THAT HURTTTT"

Meek bit down a little harder and shrugged his shoulders.

Nic- "LET IT GOOOO"

Meek didn't let up, he just started laughing.

I reached down and grabbed his dick and squeezed it. He let go.

Meek- "Shit hard as hell", referring to his dick.

Nic- "My finger hurt baby"

Meek- "next time don't put it in my mouth"

I rolled my eyes and looked at my now red finger.

Meek- "I'm sorry baby, let me see". He kissed them with his soft lips. It instantly started to feel better.

 I reached down and pulled his dick through his boxers so I could return the favor. I kissed the tip.

Meek POV

Nicki just randomly kissed my dick.

Meek- "Damn ma", I said in my raspy, morning voice. Her lips was so moist and soft.

Nic came up and growled in my ear before swiping her tongue over my earlobe.

 She sent a chill up my back and I closed my eyes.

I felt her crawling back down to my dick, next thing I know she was deep throating.

Nic- "You like that?" she mumbled with my dick in her jaws like a sucker.

I couldn't even answer her, I just groaned and stared at her.

Nic spit on the tip of my dick and then went to WORK. I mean WORRRKKK. She deep throated it until my head was touching the back of her draw. She squeezed her jaws in and flicker her tongue on the bottom of my shaft.

Meek- "argghhhh, Damn Onika"

She then looked up at me and winked while she continued to suck me dry. She gently took my right nut in her mouth and then the left, all white jerking my dick with her hand.

Meek- "I love you"

Nic moaned I love you too and the vibrations almost made me fcking explode.

Meek- "Stop baby, I'm about to buss"

Nic looked me in my eyes letting me know it's alright to let it lose.

She deep throated me one last time until I was hitting the top of her mouth and I came.

I shot my shit right back in her throat and she swallowed it all. She even kept sucking after I got done. My toes was curling.

Nic POV

Nic- "All them fruits and veggies you be eating is paying off. You don't taste that salty."

Meek chuckled.

Meek- C'mere ma." He pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply.

I giggled as he ran his tongue across my teeth and lips.