Chapter 6: Missing You (pt.2)

PREVIOUSLY:

I was standing at the sound board w/ my back to the door when I felt a pair of strong arms come up behind me. I started to panic and tried to turn around.

"Anybody wanna buy a heart?" the person whispered in my ear.

I started to cry as I realized it was Rihmeek.

_______________________________________

Meek POV

I released my grip around her waist just enough so she can turn around to face me. She was bright red and tears were streaming down her face.

I reached down to gently kiss them away.

Meek: "Stop crying ma. I'm here now"
I said sweetly into her ear.

I signaled for the engineer and everybody in there to give us a minute. They quietly left.

I looked back down at Nic and she was holding onto my waist and shirt for dear life.

I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She immediately rested her head onto my shoulder as I carried her towards the couch.

Meek- "Onika"

Nic- "Yas Rihmeek" she said into my neck.

Meek- "Did you miss me? You actin all shy and shit on a nigga now", I said in a playful tone.

Nic- "I'm not acting shy, I just missed you so so so much...You know the kid may be a actor but I don't play. ya dig." she said in her hood voice.

I burst out laughing and she did the same. Her dimples came out and she showed them perfect teeth.

Meek- "I got something for you." I said as I placed her on the couch and got up. I reached for the gift bag that I sat on the table when I got in and handed it to her.

"Open it" I said calmly.

Nic POV

I reached in the bag and pulled out a gift box.

I looked him in the eyes and smiled before opening it. I lifted the lid to see a stack of gold plated bracelets encrusted with white diamonds.

Nic- "Rihmeeeekkk, what is thisssss" I practically yelled in excitement.

Meek- "Just a little sumn, sumn for da kid...Happy birthday baby. You like em?"

Nic- "Like? I LOVE it!!!" I said as i stole a quick kiss.

Meek- "Good. At first I was lost, like, what in the hell do you get the baddest chick in the world as a gift."

Nic- "You did great baby."

I put them on and pulled out my phone to take a picture. I posted it on IG with the caption "Thnks bby"

Meek- "Read the card"

Meek POV

She opened the card and started reading it outloud.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you for so long. I know that 2 months felt like it'll never end, but we got through it. When I was in there, a nigga had plenty of time to think. I thought about many different things but it's one thing that was constant...you.
I know you said you wasn't sure what you wanted and all that, but I think I'm what you want. Wanna know how I know? When I was younger I rememba my mom told me that if you can't go a day without a person crossing ya mind then you love em....Not to sound cocky but I know you thought about me everyday since our one and only night together...