Chapter 26: My Girl

Meek POV

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realize I shed a real nigga tear. I felt Nic little hand wipe it away.

Meek- "damn, it's hot af in here. Got my eyes sweating and shit."

Nic- "nah playboi, the kid got you crying. I tend to have that effect on ppl though."

Nic smiled and laughed. Gosh I missed her smile.

I bent down so I can kiss her. But I stopped.

Meek- "May I?"

Nic nodded.

I kissed her and those familiar sparks went flying through my body.

We kissed until I pulled back because I felt my dick rising.

Meek- "May I take you out?" I asked as I caressed the nape of her back.

Nic- "yes", she said nervously.

Meek- "I was hoping you would say that." I went to the closet and pulled out the dress bag and shoes that I bought for her earlier. "Put this on."

-

20 minutes later, Nic walked out of the bathroom and she damn near took my breath away.

I stood up off the bed and my mouth was dropped. She had on this Versace dress I picked out that had a slit in it, showing off that sexy leg.

Meek- "damn, you look flawless" I said as I kissed the back of her hand. I saw her start blushing.

Nic- "thank you."

It was cold af so she had reached to grab one of her furs. I helped her put it on.

Meek- "you got everything? I asked as I grabbed her hand and started towards the door.

She nodded. I held the door and we began our evening.

-

45 minutes later
Nic POV

Me and Meek just got to Red Stix and was waiting on our food to come.

Nicki- "I really appreciate you fighting for me and doing all this.....but we still gotta talk". I looked down and started playing with my fingers.

Meek grabbed my hands and kissed each one before holding on to them.

Meek- "I'll go first" he must have noticed I wasn't looking at him. "Look at me" he said sweetly.

I stared in his eyes as he spoke.

Meek- "First off, I wanna say I am completely sorry from the bottom of my heart. What i did was childish and was totally out of line. I let my emotions get the most of me and I'll admit I was jealous af. I honestly was not going to fuck that girl, it never even crossed my mind. I just wanted to do something to make you mad cause you did something to make me mad. I was on some little bitch boy shit instead of being a man. I admit it."

I looked at him as he spoke, kinda getting mad all over again. But I just want everything to past.

Nic- "wait, so you didn't fuck her?"

Meek- "FUCK no. That bad built body bitch? I just wanted her to suck my d-...."

I cut him off by nodding because I didn't want him to say it.

Nic- "Don't EVER do no shit like that again. That shit cut me deep that you could even have the audacity and courage to intentionally cheat on me to hurt me..I do nothing but love you UNCONTROLLABLY and uplift you. That was some cornball ass shit Meek."