Jihancheol - Together, Always

The stage lights dimmed, and Seventeen's final performance of the night concluded with a deafening roar from the fans. Backstage, amidst the chaos of changing costumes and packing equipment, Jeonghan and S.Coups shared a private moment, their fingers brushing lightly as they exchanged a glance full of unspoken words. Joshua, always observant, watched them from a distance, a familiar pang of longing tightening his chest.

Jeonghan and S.Coups had been together for a while now, their relationship a well-guarded secret within the band. Joshua had known them both for years, had watched them grow close and eventually fall in love. But with each passing day, his own feelings for them grew stronger, more undeniable. He loved them both, and seeing them together only made his heart ache more.

One night, after a particularly grueling practice, Joshua found himself alone in the dorms, a fever creeping over him. He tried to brush it off, but the illness quickly took hold, leaving him weak and bedridden. When Jeonghan and S.Coups noticed his absence, worry etched on their faces, they immediately went to check on him.

Opening the door to Joshua's room, Jeonghan's heart clenched at the sight of Joshua lying pale and sweating. "Joshua, are you okay?" Jeonghan's voice was soft, full of concern.

S.Coups moved to Joshua's side, placing a cool hand on his forehead. "You're burning up. Why didn't you tell us you were sick?"

Joshua tried to muster a smile, but it came out as a weak grimace. "I didn't want to bother you guys..."

"You're not a bother," Jeonghan said firmly. "You're important to us."

They spent the night nursing Joshua back to health, taking turns wiping his forehead with a damp cloth and making sure he drank plenty of water. As the hours passed, the worry in their hearts grew. Seeing Joshua in such a vulnerable state made them realize just how much he meant to them.

As Joshua's fever began to break, Jeonghan and S.Coups found themselves sitting together in the living room, the weight of their unspoken feelings heavy in the air.

"Seungcheol," Jeonghan began, using Scoups real name, "I've been thinking... about Joshuji."

SCoups nodded, understanding immediately. "Me too. I care about him so much. It's more than just friendship."

Jeonghan took a deep breath. "I think I love him. And I think you do too."

A moment of silence passed as they both processed this confession. Finally, SCoups spoke, his voice steady. "I love him too, hanni. I love you both. Maybe... maybe we can love him together."

The next morning, Joshua woke to find Jeonghan and Scoups sitting on either side of his bed, their expressions a mixture of concern and something else something softer, more intimate.

"How are you feeling?" Scoups asked, his hand gently squeezing Joshua's.

"Better," Joshua replied, his voice still weak. "Thanks to you guys."

Jeonghan exchanged a look with Scoups before taking Joshua's other hand. "shua, there's something we need to tell you."

Joshua's heart skipped a beat. "What is it?"

Jeonghan's eyes were filled with sincerity. "We love you, shua. Both of us. And we want you to be with us."

Joshua stared at them, disbelief and hope warring within him. "You... you love me?"

SCoups nodded. "We do. We want to be with you, if you'll have us."

Tears filled Joshua's eyes, but they were tears of joy. "I love you both so much. I've wanted this for so long..."

Jeonghan leaned in, brushing a soft kiss against Joshua's forehead. "Then it's settled. From now on, it's not just us. It's all of us."

Scoups followed with a kiss to Joshua's cheek, and together, they enveloped Joshua in a warm embrace. In that moment, surrounded by the love of the two people he cared for most, Joshua knew he had found his home.

Later at afternoon Scoups approached, placing the tray on Joshua's lap. "You need to eat and regain your strength. We have plans today, and we need you at full health."

Joshua raised an eyebrow, curious. "Plans?"

Jeonghan grinned mischievously. "We're going on a date, all three of us. There's this cute little café we've been wanting to take you to."

Joshua's heart swelled with warmth and excitement. "That sounds perfect."

After breakfast, Joshua got dressed with the help of his boyfriends. They chose a comfortable but stylish outfit for him, and before long, they were ready to head out. The café Jeonghan and Scoups had in mind was nestled in a quaint part of town, known for its cozy atmosphere and delicious pastries.

As they entered the café, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and baked cakes enveloped them. Jeonghan found a corner table, secluded enough to give them privacy yet still offering a view of the charming street outside.

They ordered an assortment of pastries and drinks, and as they waited, the conversation flowed easily. Joshua couldn't help but marvel at how natural it felt to be with Jeonghan and S.Coups like this, a harmonious blend of love and companionship.

"So, how did you guys find this place?" Joshua asked, taking a sip of his iced latte.

Jeonghan smiled, reaching across the table to hold Joshua's hand. "Seungcheol and I stumbled upon it during one of our late-night walks. We thought it would be a great spot for a date."

S.Coups nodded, his eyes soft as he looked at Joshua. "We've been waiting for the right moment to bring you here. It's special, like you."

Joshua blushed, feeling a warmth spread through him that had nothing to do with his recent illness. "I'm really happy, you know. Being here with you both."

Jeonghan leaned in, his voice gentle. "We're happy too, bub. We love you so much."

S.Coups added, "This is just the beginning. There are so many things we want to do together, so many memories to make."

Their food arrived, and they spent the next hour indulging in delicious pastries and sharing stories, laughter bubbling up frequently. Joshua felt a sense of completeness he had never known before. With Jeonghan and Scoups by his side, he knew he could face anything.

As they left the café, Jeonghan and Scoups each took one of Joshua's hands, walking in sync down the sun-dappled street. The world seemed a little brighter, a little more beautiful, because they had each other.

Jeonghan squeezed Joshua's hand, glancing at him with a twinkle in his eye. "So, what do you want to do next?"

Joshua looked at them, his heart full. "Honestly? I don't care what we do, as long as we're together."

Scoup smiled, leaning in to kiss Joshua's temple "Together, always."

With their hands intertwined and hearts in perfect harmony, the three of them continued down the path of their new life, ready to face whatever the future held-together.