Prologue

The black screen appeared. Then, a few seconds later, the black screen faded into sounds of scribbling, then the classroom scene.

In the classroom, students were chatting among themselves about topics they loved to talk about.

Sitting in front of the desk at the center of the class was a young teenage girl. She had tan skin, dark brown shoulder-length hair tied to a low ponytail and dark brown eyes. She wore a pale yellow blouse with pale orange stripes on the collar. She also wore a red necktie and red knee-lengthed skirt. She wore black above ankle-lengthed socks and black buckled shoes. She also wore an ID necklace with its lanyard being navy blue and the ID card being blue, white and yellow. At the center of the ID card was the same girl, giving the audience a calm smile.

On the girl's desk, there laid three books stacked on its upper left. On its lower left was a notebook. On its right was a stack of eleven notebooks. At the center of it was an opened book. Laying ontop of it was her notebook where she's now scribbling on.

Laying beside the girl on her right was her black Jansport backpack with green gradients on it.

The girl's face held a serious expression as she continued scribbling notes. As she kept doing so, a gentle female voice narrated to the readers, but was never heard by anyone in the classroom.

"Before... I knew nothing about sports."

The girl slapped her notebook closed and placed it on the stack of notebooks on her right. Then, she closed the book she had opened and placed it back inside her backpack.

The girl grabbed another book, placed it at the center and flipped it open to a page in the middle of it. Then, she grabbed another notebook from her left and placed it ontop of the book she just opened.

The girl opened the notebook to a blank page and started scribbling notes from the book she just opened. A gentle female voice spoke again.

"They held no importance to me. They held no importance to my goal, either. Unless it's for PE. My goal... is to study and earn high grades."

The female voice paused for a moment.

"But then... one day..."

"Hiroka-san!"

The girl, known as Hiroka, stopped scribbling as she slightly jolted in surprise. She turned to see a young teenage boy. He stood about 168cm tall. He had fair skin with black straight hair and green eyes. He wore a yellow polo shirt with orange collars on top of it. In the middle of it were two orange buttons. He wore light brown pants, black belt, black ankle-lengthed socks and black leather shoes.

The boy stood near the exit door of the classroom. "I found you a place where you can study peacefully and quietly during free time. Would you like to come?"

Hiroka's eyes blinked, then widened in surprise.

"After all, it's the end of the whole school program, so we will have some free time before we go home," the boy continued.

Hiroka turned to her notebook. Then, her mind went into deep thought.

I'm in the middle of taking down notes. I'm learning in advance, so that tomorrow, when I encounter a question about something I have learned beforehand, I'll answer it easily, she thought. It's beneficial for me to do so when exams or quizzes are near. Right now, no exams nor quizzes are announced.

A pause filled the air.

Hmm... I suppose I could continue this later, she thought.

With that, Hiroka pulled out the bookmark from her skirt pocket and placed it on the book she had opened. Then she closed her book and notebook. She packed up her things in the desk and put them neatly in the bag, one at the time.

After all things were packed up, Hiroka stood from her seat and wrapped the straps of her backpack around her shoulders. Then, she turned to the boy.

Hiroka nodded as she said with a blunt tone, "Hai. Let's go, Yoshihiro-san."

With that, the boy, known as Yoshihiro, and Hiroka exited the classroom. The female gentle voice concluded.

"...my life is about to change... forever."