Chapter 4: A New Spark

Hiroka had made a decent amount of friends in her life. Those included the Sumātoachībā Boys' Volleyball Team, Hiromi, Aaliya, Hikari, Sugawara, Lev, Alisa, Kana, Haname, Shiro and Satsuki.

The one person Hiroka really wanted to be friends with was Kageyama Tobio. But being friends with Kageyama wasn’t easy. Why? Because she didn’t know when she would meet him again.

Right now, Hiroka was in first year high school in Sumātoachībā Academy. She was wearing a different uniform. Her blouse, ID and socks were the same, but she's wearing pale orange necktie with matching knee-length skirt, and black leather moccasin shoes with golden buckles on each of its center. The buckles contained a horizontal line in the middle and a circle on each side.

———————————————————

Aoba Johsai High School
April 19, 2012 (3:30pm)

Hiroka was currently walking with her two friends from 3rd year middle school to Aoba Johsai High School, to watch the match between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai.

The first girl had tan skin, dark brown eyes and short red auburn hair. The second one had fair skin, brown hair and blue eyes.

The first and second girls wore the same uniform as Hiroka during her junior high school days.

Accompanying them was a female 3rd year high school student. She's a young lady who transferred to Aoba Johsai from America, along with her sister. The young lady had long curly blonde hair that laid up until her mid-back. She also had fair skin with slight makeup on it, and blue eyes.

As Hiroka and the girls kept walking, squeals were erupted from her friends.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! OIKAWA-SENPAI!!!!!"

Hiroka turned to three girls and listened carefully to their conversation.

"I'm super excited to see Oikawa-senpai in person! Do you think he'll notice me?!" the first girl asked the Aoba Johsai student.

"I'm sure he will, Mana-san. After all, he's a nice person," the Aoba Johsai student said, smiling.

"They way he serves the ball was so powerful! It's so cool!" the second girl said.

"AHHH! I could say the same thing! AHHH!" Mana squealed.

The second girl's hands clasped together and sparkles appeared in her eyes. "He's also handsome! I wanna take a picture with him!"

"Maybe when you have the time, you can take a picture with him, Jun. I'm sure he'll agree if you ask him," the Aoba Johsai student said to the third girl.

A gasp of excitement bursted from Jun's throat. "Really?! Thanks, Navi-san!"

"You're welcome," Navi said with a ladylike smile.

"Navi, may I ask you a question?" Mana asked.

Navi turned to Mana. "Oh, what is it?"

"What do you like about Oikawa-senpai?" Jun asked.

"What I like about Oikawa is his plays. Not only that, but I like his passion for volleyball," Navia answered with a smile. "Whenever I see him play, it's like he's worked so hard to win the whole volleyball game, even though he has never been to the Nationals."