35

Mariah's pregnancy test didn't come back positive cause it happened on the same day, so therefore she hadn't been impregnated yet.

MARIAH RAMOS.

2 weeks later.

Giovanna and I sit in the kitchen and drink our morning tea as we talk.

The record player plays frank ocean softly.

Her gaze drops to my lips as I talk, I love that that spark never left.

My lips slightly turn up, "Gio stopp you're making me not wanna talk anymore."

She hums, "Go ahead baby,"

Now I'm really not talking anymore.

I purse my lips to hide my blush, "Giovanna,"

She laughs, "You're so cute,"

I roll my eyes, "Cute?"

She nods, "Adorable,"

I sigh, "Okay, and you're sweet,"

She narrows her eyes, "mmkay,"

I laugh, "You're so annoying,"

I drink the last sip of my hot tea.

Then, I go into the kitchen and rinse out the cup, placing it into the sink.

Gio comes up behind me and slaps my ass before doing the same.

I roll my eyes, smacking hers.

Gio chuckles.

We're getting ready to go get breakfast and I suddenly feel my mouth get watery, like it does when I'm about to throw up.

So on instinct, I run to the bathroom.

I throw up into the toilet almost immediately, I didn't even eat today.

Gio rushes in and holds my hair up, "You're good,"

I sigh, throwing up some more, this is so embarrassing.

Once I'm done, Gio hands me some toilet paper to wipe my tears.

"Sorry," I mumble, going over to the sink after closing the toilet hood and flushing it.