36

MARIAH RAMOS1 year and 3 months  later

MARIAH RAMOS
1 year and 3 months  later.

Mairi is born, and she's 3 months already.

Me and Giovanna's relationship has been going so smooth ever since our marriage. Mairi looks just like Giovanna, and Gio is the perfect mom.

I rock Mairi to bed as I stand in front of her crib—after I put her to bed I'm going to make dinner for my wife.

Mairi babbles as I smile at her—I don't think she's ready for bed yet.

I laugh, "Okayy, you can come downstairs with me for a few minutes while I cook."

I exit her nursery and carry her downstairs and into the modern style kitchen.

I sit her down in her pink high chair and make my way into the kitchen.

I prepare all of the ingredients, and I start cooking.

Surprisingly, Mairi is a quiet baby—contrasting her parents.

But we've grown so much together, and I really love her so much, I never knew we could become what we are right now.

After cooking, I plate the food for me and Gio and sit it on the dinner table.

I look at the clock that reads 7:30PM. Gio gets home at 8:00 so I have time to put Mairi to bed.

Since I thought she was going to sleep earlier, I already bathed her and got her ready.

I smile as I carry Mairi upstairs and into her nursery before playing jhene aiko's Sleep soul lowly—it always helps her fall asleep.

I rock her slowly until she falls asleep, then I lay her in her pink crib.

The front door dings, signaling that it's open, so I know that Gio is home.

I turn on the nightlight in Mairi's room and then I get out, cracking the door behind me.

As I walk down the stairs, I see gio smiling as she walks over to me.

"Hey baby," she says, smiling as she grabs my waist.

I hum, "Hi, did you have a great day?"

She nods, kissing my lips gently. "But I couldn't wait to get home to you and Mai,"

She presses more soft kisses to my lips slowly.

I smile, "What you tryna do tonight?" I ask, giggling as I kiss her again.

My hand gently grabs the hard dick poking through her pants.

She groans against my lips, "You don't know what you do to me," she unwraps my robe, taking in the sight of the red, lacy lingerie I wore for her tonight.

Her eyes scan my body, then she looks back up at me. "You're so gorgeous," she says, gently kissing my neck as I unbuckle her pants.

I moan, "thank you,"

"Babe, I'll eat in a little. Let me make love to you right now," she whispers into my ear, slapping my ass.

I hum, pulling her boxers down and gently rubbing her hard length.

She groans as she slides my lacy panties to the side, rubbing my slick.

I hum into her mouth as our lips connect.

Our kiss is slow and intimate as her hands move naturally on my body.

I can't help but crave her every second she's away.

So when she gets home—I want to fulfill her needs as much as I can.

I hold her neck as I kiss her passionately, letting our lips doing the talking.

She picks me up by my ass, causing our parts to collide.

A moan vibrates into her mouth from mine.

I gasp as she pushes me up against the cold wall. She pulls away from the kiss and uses her fingers to part my lips.

Then she spits into my mouth, and I swallow it as I look into her eyes.

Her hands slide down my stomach, and her thumb circles my sensitive bud, causing my hips to jerk up at her touch.

I moan.

"I want you naked," Giovanna says, backing away from me as I stand up on my own.

I hum, biting my lip as I strip out of my lingerie, leaving my body naked.

Gio does the same before letting our naked bodies collide again.

Her length slips into my warmth, and she slowly thrusts into me.

I moan, "Shit, Gio."

I love it when our sex is slow and intimate instead of fast and rough...

She picks me up again and Carries me into the master bedroom, laying me on the plush bed.

She holds my hips steady as she bends down and kisses my neck, still grinding into me.

I moan as she hits from the angle she knows I like it from—hitting my g spot repeatedly until I orgasm all over her inches.

She fucks me through it, satisfying me more and more as she goes deeper and deeper.

She groans and collapses onto my stomach with her dick still in me.

"Fuck," I moan.

Damn it—we just had a baby.

THE END