Misty Glass

Lee Minho X Reader

Smut

Includes: Shower sex, Edging, doggy style, rough sex, slapping, fingering, and no protection (wrap it before you tap it!)

Plot: Minho comes back home with a lot of stress on this plate. He decides to take a shower in distress, only to be greeted by his fiancé stripping out of her clothes for the shower. What could happen?

First Person

Minho's POV

Closing the door behind me, pressing my back against the frame, and throwing my head back.

Lately, I have been under a lot of stress. We are recording new songs and preparing new dance choreography. But, to top it off, Y/n and I were getting married in seven months, so we have been planning for the next step in our lives.

I took my shoes off, placing them next door to hers on the shoe rack before heading into the kitchen where we keep our mail. Half of them were bills that were in my name. The rest of them were crappy junk we get through.

I picked up the top one before opening it up and quickly browsing it over, only to see that we had an outstanding bill for the flowers for our wedding, which was 100,000 Korean won for something we didn't want in our wedding as my mum is making them for us.

My fists balled up in anger, creasing the piece of paper and slamming it back down on the table. I grabbed my bag and stormed upstairs, running my hand through my hair.

I stepped into our shared bedroom and dropped my backpack onto the floor carelessly before flopping straight into the middle of the bed.

"Hey, baby. Rough day?"

Y/n's soft voice passed through my ears. She ran her fingertips through my dyed brown locks. Humming in satisfaction, not wanting her to stop what she was doing.

"Very rough, kitten. Just need to lay here for a little bit."

"Okay, baby. I am going for a shower, then I'll make your favorite dinner."

Her fingers detangled themselves from my hair. The sound of the water hitting the bottom was very peaceful. I turned my head slightly, getting a view of the bathroom, and saw steam rise up and out of the bathroom.

A small smile creeps on my lips. Y/n walked past the open door wearing nothing but a white lace thong; she bent over as she dumped the dirty laundry in the basket.

My eyes widened as I quickly sat up after getting a glimpse of my stunning fiancé. Both she and I haven't had much time together lately due to work and trying to get our wedding ready.

Pushing myself off the bed and grab my tee shirt before throwing it over my head and dropping it straight to the floor.

Why waste water when you can shower together?

I entered the bathroom, closing the door slightly but enough for the steam to travel out. I unbuckled my belt, letting my black jeans fall to the floor before stepping out of them.

"Minho-ah!"

Y/n jumped, placing her hand on her chest. I stepped closer, touching her bare waist and pulling her close to me.

"Did I stare at you?"

"Yes, you did. Is everything okay?"

"Hmm"

I placed my soft lips just underneath her chin. My hands traveled to her thong before dropping it to the floor and helping her step into the shower.

I quickly removed my boxer, sliding in behind her and bringing her to my chest. The water sprouted out of the shower head onto our skin.

"Minho"

Her giggles echoed through the bathroom, and she sank into my grip as I gently swayed us back and forth.

"I thought we could save on water."

I can almost feel her rolling her eyes back at my cheesy, playful excuse. I raised my hand and lightly smacked her ass, making her jolt forward slightly, shaking her head and giggling.

She bent over, grabbing some shampoo; her ass brushed up against my cock, finally waking him up. I bit down on my bottom lip to try and console a suppressed moan, failing miserably.

I carefully grabbed her hips, pulling back up against him as I slowly leaned over her arching back and kissed her ear lobe.

The cutest moan escaped her lips before slamming her hand over her mouth. I was now rock-hard. Moving my lips from her earlobe to the back of her neck and down her spine.

Tracing my fingers over every wet kiss I left, my hands grazed over her slightly red-ass check before I slapped it once again.

"Minho, baby"

"Shhhh baby. Let's not ruin this moment."

My voice started to be profound, filled with lust. I ran my fingers over the red print on her ass, lowering towards the folds of her vagina.

"Can I touch?"

"Please do"

Chuckling softly at her neediness. I glided my middle finger up and down her folds teasely. I carefully inserted the finger and slowly started pumping.

Y/n grabbed onto the pipes, gasping as she arched her back even more, throwing her head back as moans escaped her lips.

"That is my girl."

I entered another finger before picking up the speed, slapping her already red ass once again. Her walls clenched around her fingers; it was long before she came.

Curling up, my fingers hitting that G spot before quickly pulling out of her, smirking. She whined at the sudden loss of contact.

I grabbed the base of my erect cock, gliding it across her entrance before carefully pushing the tip inside her already-soaked pussy. Placing hands on her hips before pushing myself all the way in. I stood there for a few minutes before thrusting in and out at a fast pace.

"Ugh, Minho!"

She pushed her ass back against my groin so I could get a better angle managing to hit her G spot every time. Her walls tighten around my pulsing cock.

I began twitching inside her, tipping my head back as our moans bounced off the tile walls. I grabbed her thighs, spreading them more, and I rocked my hips back and forth.

"Shit, Minho! I am going to cum!"

"Me too!"

It was long before we reached our highs, both of us orgasming at the same time. My thrusts became sloppy. Pulling out with a pop, hissing at the sudden loss of contact.

Leaning back against the cold tiles trying to get my breath back, watching my cum slowly drip out of Y/n. A smirk formed back on my face as her legs shook slightly.

"Good girl."