So Stressed

Yang Jeongin X Reader

Smut

Including Blowjobs, pullout method, no protection (tap it before your smack it), makeout sessions, and ass slapping and groping.

Plot: Jeongin comes home stressed from work. So, Y/n decides to help him rely on stress in the best way possible...

First Person

I was preparing a Regina pizza when I suddenly heard the front open and slam shut. The sound of the heavy pack back hitting the floor and a low grunt told me he didn't have a good day.

"Hey, baby. Everything okay?" I spoke softly, putting down the vegetable knife and turning towards him.

He walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck, and mumbling softly.

"Bad day?" I frowned, kissing the top of his head, to which he responded with a hum.

"Anything I can do to help you?" I asked, but all he gave me was a shrug, still clinging onto me, not wanting to leave my embrace.

"Well, dinner will be done in an hour, so why don't you have a nice bubble bath?"

He finally let go of my waist, giving me a slight nod before placing a soft, tender kiss on my lips and then heading upstairs to the bathroom.

Not an hour later, I was plating the food onto the dining table, pouring the red wine into both glasses before setting it down on the counter.

"Innie, dinner is ready, honey." I slightly raised my voice so it could reach our shared bedroom.

"Coming"

Sitting at the table, I smiled softly when he sat opposite me.

While eating, I kept conversing with him, but occasionally, he would faze out and stare at his food, sometimes playing with it.

"Then, my friend tripped over, landing into a guy's crotch," I laughed, covering my mouth.

I stopped laughing instantly. He wasn't smiling or laughing. He genuinely looked stressed even after his bubble bath. I need to do something to help him.

"Babe, would you li-"

Ring

He grabbed his phone, staring at the screen, before throwing his head back, groaning, standing up from the table, and giving me a faint smile before tugging his chair back under.

"Dinner was lovely, babe. I go to do some work." Before I could say anything, the door to his home music studio closed behind him.

I looked down at his half-eaten food, sighing before standing up and putting his plate in the Microwave; maybe he would eat the rest later. 

I turned on the sink faucets, ready to start washing the dishes.

🅣🅘🅜🅔 🅢🅚🅘🅟

I knocked on the home studio door before twisting the doorknob slightly, popping my head in to see Jeongin pacing the room, rubbing his head.

"Honey..."

"Please, Y/n, my love. Not now; I am very stressed."

"I know you are, and I am here to help."

He stopped in his tracks, looking at me with his eyebrow raised. I walked over to him, cupping his face gently before pressing our lips together.