Loser's Punishment

Yang Jeongin X Reader

Drabble

Plot: Games Night turns into a war zone of competition and a lengthy punishment that you cannot refuse.

First Person

"I am going to beat you!"

I laughed while pushing my gear stick to the right while leaning in the same direction as Koopa and his kart.

Jeongin and I were spending our date night as a games night. We had already played CoD, and he ended up losing, so we moved on to Mario Kart.

"Oh no, you won't!"

Jeongin roared angrily as Princess Peach threw a banana back, hitting Donkey Kong. I overtook him, crossing the finishing line.

"VICTORY!"

I threw my controller behind me on the couch as I sprung up and did a victory dance right in front of him, preferably teasing him.

"That is not fair!"

"Oh, it is very fair, Innie, my love."

I knelt in front of him and kissed his pouty lips. Jeongin was so cute when he was a lousy loser when playing video games with anyone.

"Okay. One more game of my choice, and that will determine the ultimate champion of games night."

I giggled softly before quickly accepting his challenge, feeling quite confident in myself.

"Okay, you are on, darling."

I stood up, putting the controller back on charge. I turned to see Jeongin pushing the coffee table to one side and rolling up the rug.

What is he doing?

"Okay, the game aims to tackle the other one onto the floor. Best out of three."

Playfully wrestling? Innie, never would have chosen this?

Who taught him all this?

"Okay, but be warned. I am always quick on my feet, and I never let my guard down."

"We shall see, my love, we shall see."

The challenge started. I won the first round by wrapping my legs around his waist and carefully flipping him over, pinning his hands above his head.

I leaned down and playfully kissed his nose, climbing off him and smirking while he cleared his throat.

Jeongin won the second round by default, as I had a coughing fit and took a sip of water.

I glared at him playfully, but he shrugged, saying, 'Those are the rules.' I set my water bottle down.

"Okay. Whoever wins this next round is declared the ultimate champion, and the loser will receive a punishment."

"What? Punishment?! That wasn't part of the deal, Jeongin!"

"Well, it is now. Are you scared?"

"Never! You are on Yang!"

Both of us swooped around in a circle, keeping firm eye contact with each other. Jeongin stepped closer to me, and I instantly stepped back, grinning.

"You are beautiful, Y/n. You know that."

I just playfully rolled my eyes, knowing what he was trying to do. I stepped closer, and our hands interlocked with each other as both of us tried to get the other one onto the floor.

"I mean it, and you are gorgeous. How did I get so lucky?"

"Nice try, Yang."

I'm trying to kick his leg out so he falls onto the floor, but lately, Jeongin has been working out with 3racha and has got incredibly strong.

It was a new weakness of mine.

As I was so close to succeeding, Jeongin quickly stepped back. His face began pale, his mouth gaped a little, and he shook his head.

"That bastard! What is he doing to my car?!"

What?

I turned around and glanced out the window. Jeongin has had a car lately, but I haven't seen anything.

All of a sudden, I was picked up and carefully put on the ground. Jeongin threw one of his legs over me and straddled me, which was precisely what I did to him.

He grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head before leaning down and leaving kisses on my nose, cheek, and lips.

"I thought you said that you never let your guard down?"

"You cheated!"

"Oh, no, princess. I played by the rules."

This boy. He got me there.

"Now, princess, now that I am the ultimate champion. You will receive your punishment."

Oh no. Knowing Jeongin, it will be either brutal, like doing this laundry for three months, or receiving some pleasure.

A devilish smirk formed on his lips as he leaned in closer, giving sharp kisses to my jawline.

"Jeongin-"

"Your punishment will be...to make my favorite dinner tonight."

He said between kisses before climbing off my lap and helping me to my feet. I was surprised by my punishment, but I shrugged nonetheless and walked towards the kitchen.

"Make my favorite dinner..."

He placed his hand against the doorframe, stopping me in my tracks.

"Naked"