The Betting Game

Seungmin X Reader

Theme: Angst

Plot: Seungmin and Y/n have been together for nearly a year after being best friends for a long time. It was the best thing that ever happened to Y/n, but that all changed when she discovered that Seungmin was only with her....for a bet.

First Person

I was standing in front of the full-length mirror hanging on the wall. I pulled my jeans over my legs and buttoned them up, glancing shirtless into the mirror when I heard the bathroom door open and close.

I looked in the corner of the mirror to see my girlfriend of eleven months step out of the bathroom. She had just done her make-up and hair. She was wearing this sexy white lingerie that hugged her body nicely. My breath hitched slightly, biting my bottom lip.

"God, you are so beautiful, Y/n."

"Thank you, Minnie."

She blushed before walking to the closet to grab a dress for today's dinner. We were having dinner with the boys today. I wrapped my arms around her, resting them on her waist gently before swaying us back and forward, placing a few light kisses on her bare shoulder blade.

She turned in my grip and stood on her tippy toes as I was slightly taller than her. Then she kissed my cheek before she bent down to grab some heels; her hips brushed up against my crotch. I groaned before playfully slapping her ass, making her blush and jump, dropping her heels.

I pulled her back against my bare chest, kissing her luscious shoulder blades once more, earning a small moan from her lips. A smirk formed on my lips before pressing myself against her body, rocking my hips up, and making her giggle softly. 

"Seungmin, we can't. We will be late for the di-" 

"Who cares if we are late? I need you."

My jeans became tight. I kept my hands firmly on her waist.

I moved from her shoulders to lay my lips on the nape of her neck. My fingers drew patterns on her waist. Hearing her hum in satisfaction, I traveled my lips to the side of her neck, nipping at it, trying to find a sweet spot. Her giggle echoed through the bedroom before stepping out of my grip and entering the closet. 

She moans gently once I find her sweet spot; I suck on her neck, gently marking it.

"Later Seungmin"

She pushed me away playfully, a tint of red colored her cheeks before grabbing a dress out of the closet to wear.

"I'll hold you to that," Giving her a wink playfully, making her blush again.

"I'll be downstairs waiting for you."

Once I put on my shirt and shoes, I grabbed the keys by the door. A photo of Y/n and I hung on the wall with the date we officially engraved onto the frame, and I was so focused on the picture that I didn't hear her come down the stairs.

"You okay, babe?"

"Yes, of course. You look nice," I complimented, taking her hand in mine. I opened the front door, headed towards my car, and opened the passenger door for her.

"Such a gentleman." I chucked at her statement before climbing into the driver's seat, starting the engine, and pulling off the driveway.

🅣🅘🅜🅔 🅢🅚🅘🅟

The drive to the restaurant was quiet, as usual. My focus was on the main road, avoiding the unpleasant atmosphere in the car, which was worse when I was alone.