Party Is Over

Seo Changbin X Reader

Smut

Includes: Grinding, Protection, Teasing, Pet Names and Praise.

Plot: You and Changbin are out at a party with the boys, but you decide to be a little mischievous towards Changbin, which results in a fun punishment.

First Person

Entering the big hall, there are loads of people holding alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in their hands, laughing and chatting amongst themselves.

I straight out my knee-length, tight baby blue dress. Baby blue one-inch heels strapped firmly on while my white denim jacket draped over my shoulders.

I took a deep breath in when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist, holding me close to their body. A small smile formed on my lips as I leaned into his strong embrace.

"Relax, honey," Changbin whispered into my ear before pressing his soft lips against my cheek.

"Just a little nervous, Bin"

"Don't be. It's the Sunshine Twins' birthday party. By the way, have I told you that you look absolutely breathtaking in this dress?"

My cheeks became all flustered. I quickly looked away, only making Changbin chuckle at my actions. He took me by the hand before leading me through the crowd towards the boys and their partners.

"There they are," Felix smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry, we are slightly late. Bin couldn't find his jacket," I apologized before hugging the others.

"Or, Bin couldn't keep his hands off you in that stunning dress, Y/n," Hyunjin laughed, winking at us, only for Changbin to give him a playful glare.

"Oh, haha, no. I didn't want to ruin this dress, so I wouldn't let him touch me in that way."

Everyone laughed at Changbin, becoming all flustered, patting his shoulder in sympathy, whispering comments in his ear, and making him playfully punch their arms.

"Where is the other birthday boy?" I asked, trying to find the cute Squirrel.

"Ah, he went to the bathroom, but he has been in there for five minutes, so Minho went to fetch him," Chan spoke, tracing patterns on his partner's side.

"Ah, typical. I'll wait for them to come back."

"Baby, my love, what do you want to drink?"

"I'll have whatever you are having, Bin."

Seungmin and Jeongin accompanied Changbin on the way to the bar, holding their empty glasses.

A few hours passed. Some people had already left the party as it was an hour before midnight; Jisung and Minho finally came out of the bathroom ten minutes after our arrival. I said happy birthday to him before teasing him for older, only gaining the famous scold from Minho.

After chatting with all the boys and other people, I joined their partners on the dance floor, letting loose and letting the music take me away.