I love you

Lee Felix X Reader

Smut & Angst

Includes Pet names (baby, love, etc.), light spanking, fingering, lovebites, protection, and consent.

Plot: Your relationship with Felix is different. You two are not together but are always kissing and making out, so you confess to him after you two had sex for the first time, hoping that your relationship will be forever.

First Person

The rain hitting the roof echoed through the sage green bedroom where I was lying, with Felix hovering over me. He trailed feather-light kisses along my neck and collarbone. His left hand was placed just in my body to prop himself up while his right hand gently stroked my face.

Felix and I have been 'involved' with each other for over a year. We never labeled our relationship as manly because we weren't exactly in a relationship. We have been best friends for a few years. A while ago, one night, Felix and I ended up making out in the act of lust on the couch of my apartment, and that is how it has been ever since.

Two friends are kissing and such with no strings attached, but the thing is, I am manly in love with him and have been for a while. We were currently making out in my bedroom. I have never had sex as I was saving myself for the right person, but I wanted Felix to take my virginity, no matter what.

"Felix" A moan escaped my mouth as he started to nip and suck on my neck carefully. It was going to leave marks, beautiful marks.

"Yes, my love?" his deep voice vibrated against my skin, sending chills down my spine.

"Be my first, please." I ran my fingers through his dyed blond hair before tracing patterns down the back of his neck.

"Are you sure, darling? Taking someone's virginity is a big honor for someone. Are you sure you want to be that person for you?" He lowered himself closer to my body, one leg nestled between my legs, the other one beside my left leg, giving me more access to my neck.

"Yes, I want you to be my first, Felix."

With those words escaping my lips, he finds the helm of my top before sliding my shirt over my head, throwing it behind me.

"Fuck" He groaned, staring down at me like I was his next meal. My shorts and his tops have already come off a while ago. So I was now laying there in my matching set of a white laced bra and white lace panties; he was wearing his denim jeans that hung on his waist nicely.

My cheeks started to fluster a dark shade of pink as his hands glided up my body, cupping my breasts with his hands before massaging them softly. The feeling of his cold hands against my nipples sent shivers down my spine. 

I arched my back in pleasure, and I was on cloud nine. A hiss escaped my lips when he removed his small hands from my breaths, only making him chuckle at my desperate state. Not feeling his touch anymore, I bucked my hips up for friction. 

A groan left both of our lips. He lowered himself back down onto my body. Wrapping my legs around his torso before flipping us over. His eyes widened but soon turned dark with lust as I started grinding against his cloth dick that was still growing.

His hands maybe be small, but his dick was certainly not. 

Unclipping my bra before throwing it behind me as I continued to dry hump his cloth erection, making him throw his head back. Tracing my fingertips down his perfectly toned body, through every outline of his abs before hitting the helm of his boxers.