Bubble Bath

Seo Changbin X Reader

Drabble and Cute

Plot: Being unwell is hard enough, especially when you lose your energy to do things. So why not share a relaxing bubble bath with your loved one?

First Person

Changbin's POV

Turning on the flaunts on full power as I watched the bathtub slowly fill up. I grabbed the bottle of lavender-scented bubble bath, unscrewed the lip, and carefully poured in the correct amount.

I placed my hand into the water, checking the temperature before swirling it around to make the bubble bath foam up.

A small smile spread across my lips. I headed out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, where Y/n lay curled up beneath two blankets.

Y/n has been under the weather. She has been on her own for two days as I was away with work, but I am here now, and I am going to treat and spoil her rotten until she is better.

Gliding my top over my head, dropping my jeans, stepping out of them. I carefully pulled the blankets off of her.

She let out his cute, groggy whine, trying to reach for them. I grabbed her hand, planting a soft kiss on her knuckles before carefully sitting her up.

"Bin"

"Shhh, honey. Let me take care of you. Lift your arms."

My soft-spoken words made her smile as she lifted her arms over her head like a child. I grabbed the helm of her top before peeling it off her skin. My hands carefully glided around her back, and I slowly unhooked her bra.

I have seen this girl naked countless times, and she had the most beautiful body I have ever seen. We have been together for three years, and we no longer hide our insecurities from each other.

I knelt on the floor before carefully taking off her socks and sleep shorts, leaving her in her coral-colored thong.

I scooped her up into my arms, bridal style, before walking into our shared bathroom. I carefully sat her on the toilet before turning the taps off.

Holding out my hand for her to take before helping her up. She dropped her thong, and I carefully helped her into the bathroom. I removed my boxers and climbed in behind her. I was slotting myself behind her, gliding her back against my bare chest.

I grabbed the washcloth that lay beside me, dipping it into the water before bringing it just above her honey-skinned chest before rigging it out. The waterdrops bounced off her breasts while I carefully washed both of our bodies.

Moving forward slightly, Y/n still in my arms as I grabbed some shampoo before I poured some into the palm of my hand before running my hand through her hair, massaged her scalp until her entire head was completed, and lathered it up with shampoo.

Switching the lever over to the overside so that the water sprouted out of the shower head instead of the tap. I started to rinse off her hair, running my fingers through her hair until I got rid of every last drop.

I wrapped my arms back around her fragile body, placing soft, light kisses along her shoulder blades and upper back, pulling her back into my embrace. She let out a satisfying sigh, relaxing before laying back against my chest.

"I don't deserve you, Binnie."

"Yes, you do. It's you I don't deserve. I wasn't here when you first got ill, and I couldn't care for you, and I am sorry."

"You don't need to always take care of me. But you are here now, and that is all that matters."

I hummed in response. We stayed in each other's embrace; I never wanted to let her go. She is too precious for this world, and I must protect her, ill or not. She is mine, and I am always going to let her know that I am going to be by her side.

Author's Note:

As it's comeback season already and the album 'ATE' has been released.

I have decided to give you another oneshot!

Enjoy!