Chapter 8

If it was possible, Louise fell even more in love with Brendon. Their lovemaking was something that she had never experienced in her life. Between work and dates with Brendon, Louise was in a bubble of love. Her girlfriends all loved Brendon. Grace, in particular, thought that he was the best thing to have ever happened to Louise.
Watching the news, Louise kept seeing reports about a 'killer bug' over in China.
Over the weeks the situation got worse. The bug spread all over Europe and the United States. People were calling for action. A lockdown to prevent spread.
Brendon called Louise.
"Hey baby have you seen the news?"
"I have" Louise replied.
"I don't think I could go without seeing you, for goodness knows how long". Brendon said.
Louise was thinking about what he said. She agreed that the thought of not touching Brendon and kissing him would be torture.
"What do you suggest?" She asked. There was a pause.
"Move in with me" He simply said.
"W-what?" Louise said, smiling.,
"Move in with me. We are practically living together anyway. "
Louise didn't need to think about things.
"Ok" Louise said.

3 days later, Louise had packed up her entire apartment, with the help of Brendon and her girlfriends. Some of her furniture was put into storage and the rest she was taking. Brendon was loading boxes into a Uhaul. Louise put Xena in her cat carrier and fastened her into the car. Xena meowed in protest at not having her normal freedom to lay around and sleep all day.
"All set?" Brendon asked, coming to give Louise a kiss.
"Yes." Louise replied. Grace got into Louise's car whilst Katie and Annie got into Katie's car.
They all set off towards Brendons house.
Louise had some fond memories of her apartment. She would miss it, but she had a new future with Brendon, now.

Once everything had been unpacked, Brendons home now looked like their home. Xena had made herself at home straightaway. She was curled up on the couch, snoring.
Brendons 2 dogs, Bogart and Penny Lane trotted in. Louise bent down to pet them both.
They both realised that something was different. They went over to the couch where Xena was snoring. Bogart sniffed her and walked away. Penny Lane sniffed Xena and got up on the couch. Laid next to her and fell asleep.
"Pizza everyone?" Brendon offered. They all agreed. " You happy?" Brendon asked Louise.
Louise nodded and Brendon kissed her on the lips, walking away to find his phone, to order pizza.
Louise just stood there and smiled.