Chapter 18

3 months later and Louise was back to herself physically. She was seeing a therapist to deal with her trauma. Her mother had gone back home. So it was just her and Brendon again, along with the pets.
Since coming out of hospital the couple hadn't been intimate. Louise was more than ready. She missed the closeness that their lovemaking brought, plus she was really horny. Brendon felt as though he couldn't. He viewed Louise as delicate.
Delicate and breakable.
Brendon had to go out for a couple of hours, so Louise took this as an opportunity to put a plan into place.
Louise decided to cook them a romantic meal. 3 courses, a table with candles and soft music. Louise then preceded to shave exfoliate and make herself glowing. She had purchased some new lingerie before the shooting took place. She slipped that on, along with a red dress that showed off all her curves. As Louise got ready she blasted Delicate by Taylor Swift. She danced around a little bit. Twirling and having fun.
"123, let's go bitch!" She shouted, laughing
Louise went to check on dinner. Nearly ready. Brendon text to say he was nearly home. Louise lit the candles and turned the music on low. She smoothed her dress down and waited. 5 minutes later Brendon pulled up. He opened the front door and walked inside. Louise was stood by the kitchen island. He noticed that she looked gorgeous.
"What's the occasion?" Brendon asked, thinking he had missed an anniversary of some kind.
"No occasion " Louise replied. She walked up to him and put her arms around his neck. She kissed him tenderly on the lips. It was a kiss that left no doubt about how Louise wanted the evening to end.
"Ok. Let me go get washed up." Brendon said and went to the bedroom. He changed into something a little more formal. He wore the white button up, that he bought from Louise's store. He left a couple of buttons unfastened though.
"You look so handsome." Louise commented as he came back through to the kitchen.
Brendon sat at the dining room table as Louise poured them both some wine.
"You look gorgeous, as always" Brendon said, as they clicked glasses. The dinner was delicious. The talking was comfortable and intimate. Louise didn't know if it was the wine or just the whole situation, but she felt so close to Brendon right then.
They both went to sit down on the couch, with their wine. The pets were all asleep, so it was just them 2.
Louise put her glass down and looked Brendon in the eyes. Brendon followed suit. He caressed her cheek. They both leant in and kissed. The kiss was gentle but passionate. Tongues dancing with each other. Louise let out a small moan as the kiss intensified. She ran her fingers through Brendons hair, tugging it a little. This made Brendon moan. Their bodies moved closer to each other. "Louise...."Brendon moaned. Louise got up and took Brendons hand. They walked into the bedroom. Louise had lit LED candles in there. It looked so romantic.

SMUT WARNING

Louise and Brendon started to undress each other. As Louise's dress fell to the floor, Brendons eyes widened as he took in Louise's lingerie. It was red, with lace. He kissed her with so much lust. Louise opened Brendons skinny jeans and got on her knees. She took his member out of his boxer shorts and kissed the tip whilst giving full eye contact to Brendon. He threw his head back and moaned. Louise then started sucking on him. "Omg Louise" Brendon put a hand on her head as she got a bit faster. She was switching between sucking and licking his shaft. She also sucked on his balls. Brendon couldn't take much more. He was so close. Then it happened, he was tipped over that edge. His legs nearly buckled as he emptied himself down Louise's throat.
Louise stood up and looked at Brendon. He kissed her and started kissing down her collarbone. He moved her panties aside, and rubbed her clit. Louise moaned. She had missed his touch so much.
"Lie down." Brendon said. So she did. He kissed her deep and passionately. They made out like a couple of horny teenagers. Brendon took Louise's bra off. He kissed down her body. He took her left breast in his mouth as his fingers played with the right one. Louise gasped in pleasure as Brendon sucked on her nipple. She felt him smirk at her reaction. "Bren.." she moaned. He made Louise cry out as he bit down, gently on her breast. By now her panties were soaked through. Brendon went further south, still kissing her body gently. Once he got to her underwear, he started peeling them off. Louise thought she would lose her mind, when he started licking up her wetness.
"All this for me baby?" Brendon teased. Louise couldn't even answer him. Already she could feel an orgasm threatening to take over her body. Brendon started sucking on her clit. He got 3 finger and put them inside of Louise. This was all she needed for that orgasm to start. Louise screamed out "BRENDON!" As her orgasm took hold. She knew she had squirted. Brendon kissed back up her body. "Wow baby, you got my hands all wet" He laughed. He kissed her and reached into their bedside cabinet for a condom. As he entered Louise he went slow and gentle. They made love. Brendon whispered loving and sexy things into Louise's ear. She loved how tender it all was. It was exactly what she wanted. After they both climaxed, they held each other. They both got their breath back and looked at each other. "Round 2?" Louise asked and kissed Brendon.

SMUT END