44. First Date

Third person pov :

"Yeonjun told me you are really busy with something big?" Seokjin asked Namjoon who sat across him in a cozy cafe.

"That kid...I gotta do something with him. He goes around spilling everything to anyone. It won't do in this field." Namjoon replied casually sipping his espresso.

"Don't worry about that Mr.Reporter... He didn't tell me anything confidential. I agree he is a chatterbox....but he knows when to stop. And that is not important now. So you think I am just anyone?" Seokjin looked at Namjoon with accusing eyes.

"No no...when did I say that?"

"Just now...'He goes around spilling everything with anyone' Isn't that anyone me?"Seokjin asked pointing at himself.

"Uh...I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...I really didn't. I just...I.." Namjoon tried to give an explanation but gave up when he didn't know what to say anymore. "I apologize if I offended you. But I really didn't mean it."

Seokjin laughed at his misery. "I understand Namjoon...don't try too hard. But you must really like Taehyung so much. You are even making time for him when you are already tied up with work."

"Yeah...he is so precious to not like him." Namjoon said.

"Not because he reminds you of your-"

Seokjin stopped talking suddenly widening his eyes at someone behind Namjoon who entered the cafe just now. "Uhm...I need to use the restroom." Namjoon excused himself without noticing the other's sudden distress and walked away.

That new person looked at Seokjin and started walking towards their table. "Oh...look who we have here?" He passed a wicked smile to Seokjin and took a seat next to him whose hands started trembling.

Seokjin brought his two hands under the table and clasped them together to prevent them from shaking. He took a deep breath calming himself before he looked at that guy fiercely. "Why are you here Mr.Han?" He said after he successfully managed to hide his anxiety.

"Me?" Mr.Han looked around the whole cafe before he turned to Seokjin again. "I am here for a coffee, ofcourse." He laughed and looked at the empty coffee cup on the table.

"Don't tell me you are here on a date..." He again laughed crazily. Seokjin looked around the cafe and it was nearly empty. He understood why this guy is daring to create a scene. He would never do this otherwise as it would affect his career as an actor.

"Get lost before I lose my calm...Jaejun" Seokjin said still maintaining his composure.

"What's the hurry? Won't you introduce your ex-boyfriend to your new boyfriend?" The other taunted him. "So...tell me. Does he know how pathetic you were? How you used to beg for my mercy every night?" He asked getting closer to Seokjin who started to lose his cool.

"It's such a pity that you lost me.
You used to take everything that I gave you...be it my dick or a punch. Does he even satisfy you like I did?" Seokjin's hands started sweating as all the painful memories which he left behind started attacking him back at once.

He started to hyperventilate and his breath was staggered. He wanted to slap away that sadistic grin the other was throwing at him but he couldn't even lift his hand. That's when he heard the voice that calmed him instantly.

"Shall we go darling?" He felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked at the owner of the voice. Namjoon was smiling at him reassuringly that took away every speck of his discomfort.

"Sorry, I have plans with my boyfriend here. So if you excuse us...let's go Angel." Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's hand pulling him up from his seat without even acknowledging the other male's presence properly but Jaejun yanked him back into his chair by his wrist.