Five | Teddy Bear

KIAN

We were hardly married for the past few hours and things were already messing up.

I can't believe she dared to taunt me like that. I didn't mean to snap but I just did, especially when she mentioned Armano.

I walked out of the closet, shut the door and glanced at the dustbin where the wedding gift was dumped.

I am going to kill him.

I picked out the box from the dustbin and this time I noticed something else present in it.

My jaw clenched when I realised what it was, a scandalous pair of thongs and a bra. I fucking swear if he bought it for her--

I marched out of there and went to find him.

I closed the lid of the box so that no one else saw it and went out to the garden where the family members were still present.

He was standing along with Zaire, Zayden and Arnaud, chatting with them while Alyona slept in his arms.

I walked over to him, his eyes lighting up with amusement when he saw me approach him and he handed Alyona over to Arnaud.

"What the fuck is this?" I gritted my teeth, shoving the box to him.

He grinned. "A wedding gift, what else?"

"Oh, let me see." Zaire was going to take it from me but I glared at him making him stay back.

I grabbed Armano by his forearm and dragged him inside so I could have some privacy.

Inside, I opened the box, pulling out the lingerie. "Did you buy this?"

He chuckled. "So what if I did?"

My fingers clenched around the scrap of clothes. "Huh, is Mea is okay with you going around buying lingerie for another woman?"

He was still smiling like an idiot. "We will talk about that later but why are you so agitated over me buying that for Irene?"

Because I didn't like it. If he bought it then he must have envisioned her in that. And I don't like that.

"Relax." He patted my shoulder. "Mea bought this for her. I only bought the condoms though it seems you didn't use them. Could that mean you are into bree--"

He half winced and half laughed when I elbowed him in the chest and went away from there.

It was only when I reached my room I realised that I still had the box with me instead of giving it back to him.

Fuck.

Annoyed, I entered the room and placed it on my table, deciding to deal with it tomorrow.

The sound of someone's breathing made me pause. It would take me some time to get used to sharing my room with another person.

I could have easily given her a different bedroom, and made my life easy but my dad was so damn stubborn and Armano and Mea were fully supporting him as they agreed to tell him the moment I stopped sharing a bed with Irene.

She had changed her clothes and was in the bed, lying on one side, under the duvet, her back to me.

She wasn't asleep yet and was using her phone instead.