Twenty-One | Ride

redoforever said it's her birthday today and she wanted a double update, so here's one.
Enjoy, vote and comment!
_______________________

IRENE

"So, where's my money?" I climbed over Kian.

He sat on the bed, leaning his back against the headboard and I almost straddled him.

He reached for the nightstand and from its drawer, pulled out his wallet.

I snatched it from his hand and opened it, my head spinning a little when I noticed how much cash was stuffed in it.

It was almost bursting with it.

I handed it back to him and he pulled ten hundred dollar bills and handed it to me.

Grinning, I took it from him, counting them just to be sure.

Kian sighed and pulled out ten more bills, giving it to me.

"I only asked for a thousand."

"Keep it", he mumbled, placing his wallet away.

"Aww...you are so sweet." I leaned forward, resting my chin on his chest.

He rolled his eyes and picked up his book, opening it.

I kept the money on the nightstand for now since I didn't want to move from there.

"Did you lose on purpose?" The question had been nagging me ever since I saw his pizza.

He was doing everything so perfectly but then in the end he applied so little sauce and cheese that it looked like he did it on purpose.

He raised the book, covering his face and scoffed, "Why would I do that?"

"Exactly. But I thought so..."

Then I remembered him calling me baby earlier, his hoarse voice, his grip on my hips, his crotch against my ass.

If I was not wrong, I felt him get hard and then he called me baby and I lost my mind.

He probably called me that by mistake so I didn't call him out on that, afraid of him putting up his walls again.

I traced random patterns on his chest. "Kian?"

"Hmm?"

"What's your type?"

I wanted to know desperately so that maybe I could try to be that way, I wanted him to like me desperately.

When he didn't answer me, I put my head in between his book and his face so that he was forced to look at me.

What I didn't realise was the little space, our noses bumping together and I breathed right against his lips.

Fuck.

His eyes clashed with mine and I wanted to close the gap between our lips. "You are disturbing me, chatterbox."

I cocked my head. "Chatterbox?"

"Mhmm."

I looped my hands around his neck. "Is that supposed to be a nickname?"