Twenty-Nine | Planning A Date

IRENE

Kian was insatiable.

I woke up in his arms, his front to my back and his fingers in between my legs, teasing me down there and his other hand groping my breast.

But deep down, I shared that insatiable need of his.

He lifted my leg over his hips, opening me for himself as his cock pressed to my entrance.

I told him I was sore, he answered that he would be gentle.

He was so freaking gentle that towards the end, I begged him to fuck me harder which he did until I came.

He then carried me into the shower, placing me down on shaky legs and I hugged him.

The shower rained down on us and Kian wordlessly, grabbed the shower gel and lathered it in between his palms, rubbing it over my back.

A kiss was dropped to the top of my head and I snuggled closer to him. "I don't wanna go to work."

"Don't."

I groaned. "No, you are supposed to be the mature one. Don't support me or else I won't go."

"I mean it. Don't go."

"It's not fair. I just joined and it's Monday. I don't wanna disappoint Zaire."

"There's no need to impress that fucker", he growled.

I sighed, looking up at him and cupping his face. "My dear husband, I am not trying to impress him. But he is my boss and I don't wanna leave a bad impression on him, that's it. Don't be jealous."

"I'm not jealous." He grumbled.

I got on my tiptoes, pecking his lips. "Sure. You are just overly possessive over me which is kinda flattering though others might say that it's a red flag."

Kian caught my mouth in a deep, hot kiss and I pushed him away before he could start fucking me again.

If he does that, I won't be able to walk for sure.

I was about to wash my hair but Kian pulled me back in his arms and grabbed the shampoo bottle.

My eyes fluttered close the moment his fingers started to massage my scalp with the shampoo and I leaned back against him and let him pamper me.

.
.
.

My neck had several hickeys on it but Kian was so damn stubborn that he didn't let me cover them up.

He wanted me to go to work like that.

I stuffed a scarf inside my handbag so I could put it on later and then we both went down for breakfast.

"They will know that we had sex..." I mumbled, squeezing his hand as I stopped outside the dining room.

"So?" He raised a brow. "It's not like they don't have sex all the damn time."

"I know but they are married!"

"And we are not?" He drawled.

"I mean...yes but...still..."

I groaned when he dragged me inside and three pairs of eyes turned to us.

Armano smirked, Mea looked happy and Aly was appalled.