Chapter Twenty One

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Alex woke up, and found himself lying in Jack's arms with his head on his chest. Alex starts to replay the previous nights events over in his  head. Jack's fight with his parents, Jack and his mom spending the evening lifting his spirits, and most importantly- the way that Jack defended him, the way that Jack proved that he loved him.

Thinking of Jack, Alex couldn't help it, he started getting hard, Alex's cock pressed up against Jack's strong leg felt amazing. He felt Jack squeeze him, and Alex looks up and Jack smiles at him.

"Good morning baby.How'd you sleep?"Jack asks.

"I always sleep better with you. You know that my love." Alex whispered.

Alex slowly reached his hand down towards Jack's cock and his dick head meets Alex's  palm. He wraps his hand around it and Jack flexes his cock.

"Fuck that's nice." Jack says as Alex starts to stroke his cock.

Alex has his head on his stomach at this point and is watching Jack's cock leak a river of precum. Alex takes his  thumb and rub his head over with his precum then tastes it.

Jack watches with hungry eyes.

"Fuck yes that's hot baby." Jack groans out.

Alex put his mouth on Jack's dick head and instantly gets a nice bit of precum on his tongue. Alex swirls his tongue around Jack's head, and begins to suck Jack's cock head while jerking him off. Jack's rubbing his hand through Alex's hair and moaning while thrusting his hips.

After Alex is bobbing his head, and squeezing Jack's cock in the right way, Jack's  cock erupts in his  mouth, rope after rope of cum hits the back of Alex's throat. Jack keeps his hands in the back of Alex's head, holding him in place while Alex swallows.

After a moment, Jack  lets his hands off the back of Alex's head and Jack just lays there as his body convulses. Alex was not looking for Jack to reciprocate in that moment. Alex wanted Jack to feel good, and Alex wanted to be the one to give that him.

"Hey baby. Why don't you go shower, and I'll make us some breakfast." Jack said as he kissed Alex.

Alex's heart fluttered because Jack  knows how much Alex loves breakfast food.

"God. You always know how to make my heart race. Letting me blow you this morning, and then making me breakfast. What a man I have!" Alex exclaimed.

Jack giggled. "I'm all yours baby. I love you."

Alex gets out of the shower and wraps the towel around his waist. We walks over to the drawer he has taken over in Jack's dresser and throws on some clean shorts. Alex decides to forgo a shirt, just to show some skin for Jack.

He goes out to the kitchen. sits down at the bar and stares at Jack. Alex watches in a blissful wonder as Jack is  standing there shirtless with the sun hitting his chest and face.

"Goddammit you are  so beautiful." Alex says quietly

Alex was suddenly wishing he had brought his phone out here, so he could use his camera to capture this  moment.

Jack turns a little, blushing.

"How many sausage links would you like." Jack asks simply.

"Besides yours? 3 should be good." Alex says with a smirk.

Jack rolls his eyes. "God you are insatiable sometimes."

Alex winked. "Always hungry."

"Definitely not complaining."Jack says with a smirk.