Chapter Seven

TRIGGER WARNING-SEXUAL CONTENT

The sun was still a bit low in the sky  as Jack pulled up in a gleaming red convertible, a shiny newly detailed Red Corvette. Jack had been waiting for this thing to sell and he was driving it in the meantime, he felt confident he fulfilled his promise.

He honked and saw Alex exit his apartment building with a duffle bag slung over his shoulder. Alex looked good in a backwards baseball cap, his hair perfectly swept to the side. Jack noticed Alex was no longer blonde and a more natural brown.

Jack admired that it looked good. It was a contrast in comparison to the blonde boy he was used to seeing. And he and Jack no longer matched as Jack just got his re-bleached in preparation for the wedding a few days ago.

Alex was also wearing pair of ray bans, a muscle tank, and a pair of black athletic shorts. And Jack bit his lip over how phenomenal Alex's legs looked in them.

Alex couldn't help but admire the sleek lines of the car as he slid into the passenger seat, the leather warm beneath him.

"Quit staring at me Jack." Alex said with a sideway glance as Jack pulled out of a parking spot.

"Sorry. You just look sexy in those little shorts." Jack said playfully as he ran a finger up Alex's bare thigh.

Alex shivered at the touch.Although he hid it well.

"Well thanks." Alex said plainly.

Jack drove them to Starbucks. "I need coffee. You?"

Alex nodded. "I was hoping you would ask. It is 10 am. I need caffeine. Also, My red flag is I need a drink anytime I am driving. Even if it is 5 minutes."

Jack chuckled. "I get that. You have lots of water bottles on the floor of your car don't you?"

Alex stuck his tongue out. "Leave me and my Toyota Alone."

"So what is your coffee order?" Jack asked, waiting to pull forward until Alex confirmed.

Alex blinked. "The largest iced coffee they have with 3 cream and 2 pumps of vanillla please."

Jack nodded and pulled forward to the order screen. Ordering two iced coffees, and pulling out his credit card. Alex saw it was a black Amex.

"I have never actually seen someone I know personally with one of those... I have used them to order food or whatever else for actors on set, but damn I sometimes forget you and probably my mom make."

Jack laughed. "Yeah we aren't doing too bad. I mean I am a CEO of a multi- million dollar company and your mom is great at her job so she is the partial reason for my success."

Alex laughs. "Mom is so humble compared to you. I don't know what she even does with her money. She doesn't tell me things like that... just everything else."

Jack thanked the cashier and took the coffee's and a bag containing a couple muffins. Jack handed Alex his coffee, then placed his own in the cupholder. Alex took the bag and set it by his feet. Alex took straws from the bag and stuck one in Jack's drink, then his own, once he was able too, he took a long sip. Letting out an exaggerated moan.

"Damn you don't even make a sound like that for me." Jack said with a playful laugh.

Alex winked. "I might now that you bought me coffee."

Jack rolled his eyes. "You are such a passenger seat princess aren't you? You knew immediately to put the bag by your feet and give me my straw. Without me asking."

Alex laughed. "Look when I'm with someone else in the car. I don't like to drive. I told you I didn't want to drive. So if I can help out by making sure your coffee is good and giving you your muffin I will."