Chapter Nine

TRIGGER WARNING-SEXUAL CONTENT

As they drove back to the hotel, there was a comfortable silence. Alex was a little bit buzzed as he had a lot of champagne. Jack was damn near sober, as he wanted to make sure Alex behaved, but he should have known not to worry. Alex acted flawlessly, to the point his mom was impressed.

"You really nailed it back there, Alex. I'm proud of you." Jack said with a warm smile.

Alex was enjoying the cool breeze blowing in his hair within the convertible. It provided some much needed respite after that formal dinner. Alex was a bit  flushed in the cheeks due to how tipsy he was.

"I apologize if I am not as eloquent now that it is just you and me... I used all my energy, and I am tipsy. But, Thanks Jack. Honestly, I had fun, despite myself." Alex said genuinely.

Every fiber of Alex's being was resisting the urge to lean over and blow Jack right there on the seat. Being full of Champagne made him horny.

"I could tell. You were smooth, calm, and totally owned the conversation." Jack said calmly.

"Well, it helps that your family seems to like me. At least I can impress them and get them off your back for a bit." Alex shrugged as he was slowly leaning further down in his seat.

"Yeah, they're fond of you. But it's not just about that. I'm grateful for your help today, I owe you. that should make the wedding tomorrow a lot easier." Jack said as he smirked at Alex's state.

"Jack. I agreed to this trip and to be your date. So, I've got your back. Plus, it was kind of nice to see you shine in your element with your family." Alex said sweetly.

Alex was tipsy, but he avoided getting completely drunk because he didn't want to say something. He'd regret in front of Jack. He didn't want to reveal the fact that he is developing a soft spot for Jack. That is a feeling he would never make known.

"Well thank you. Seeing you impress my family was really sexy. I can't explain it, but you commanding a room like that, that was a side of you I've never seen before and I have to say.... I'm into it." Jack said lowly,

Alex smirked as Jack took a hand off the wheel and ran it up Alex's thigh, settling his large hand on the bulge in front of Alex's slack. Alex wasn't hard or anything, his pants were just tight so when he sat, the pants were taught against his package.

"You comfortable there, Jack?" Alex said playfully, but he did buck his hips up a little bit into Jack's hand.

"It's a windy evening and my hand was cold from driving... Needed a spot to warm up." Jack said with a wink.

"Aren't you tired...old man? It's been a long night and we're up way past your bedtime." Alex said as Jack gently stroked his hand along Alex's slowly hardening cock.

"That may be true, but I do struggle with being a bit of a night owl. But... I do have just the right the solution to put me to sleep when we get back..." Jack said with a seductive tone.

"Hmmm... well we will see. Otherwise you and your left hand may have to do." Alex said with a wink.

"I actually prefer my right hand." Jack said with a seductive smirk.

As he said that, he took his right hand which was stroking the bulge in the front of Alex's pants... And squeezed a little bit, emphasizing that he was talking about what his right hand was around at the moment, and not in general terms.

"I prefer your right hand too." Alex said as he bit his lip, hiding a moan.

————————————————-
As Jack  and Alex made their way back to their hotel rooms, which were just down the hall from each other. Jack walked up to his door and opened it up, and he held it open expectingly. Alex kept walking down the hall towards his room completely ignoring Jack.