Prologue 1

The Lucifer Clan, one of the Four Great Satan Clans, and the most important family in the Underworld. The family was founded by the Eldest Archangel, Lucifer, who, because of his pride, was cast out from heaven and became the first Devil to live.

Lucifer, along with his brothers ,Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Beelzebub, then became the first Four Great Devil Kings. And when Lilith married Lucifer, they began forming their new race with the book of Lucifer. 72 Pillar families were formed, which Lucifer granting each family its own unique power, keeping the power balanced in the underworld.

But there were two families that were closer to the Lucifer Clan than another, the Gremory Clan, which was the custodians of the Lucifer Clan and the Lucifuge Clan which acted as the Royal Guard for Lucifer and his family.

When Lucifer and Lilith had their first son, Rizevim Livan Lucifer, he was born with immense power, so much so that he ended up classed as a Super Devil, the very first one to exist.

After that came the Great War, a war between all three Biblical Factions. The Angels led by the Four Great Seraphs under the command of the Creator. The Fallen Angels, under the command of Azazel and his Generals, who were the Cadres of Grigori and the Devils whom were led by the 4 Great Devil Kings and their Generals.

The Great War ended in a stalemate with the only surviving faction leader being Azazel as a war started within the devils of who would lead the faction after the death of the Devil Kings. A Civil War, between the Old Satan Faction, which had majorly descendants from the 4 Satan Clans who wanted to continue the war.

And the Anti-Satan Faction, a group of devils who didn't want the Great War to continue as many people had been lost and continuing the war would result in many more lost lives. So, the two sides were directly conflicting for who would take leadership of the Underworld.

Rizevim had two children in that time timeframe, Victoria Lucifer, his eldest daughter, and Razevan Lucifer, his youngest son, Victoria, like her father, was born with immense power and she in her own right was classed as a Super Devil and her younger brother Razevan was classed as a Special-Class Devil at Ultimate-Class.

Victoria fought the Civil War on the side of the Anti Satan Faction, whilst her younger brother did not take part but leaned to the Anti Satan Faction as well unlike their father who sided with the Old Satan Faction . Unlike their grandfather, they didn't have ambitions for world Domination.

When the Civil War ended 34 of the 72 Clans remained , leaving the devils in dire straits, at that time, one of the new Maous, Ajuka Astaroth, who took on the moniker of Beelzebub, created a system called Evil Pieces which would allow any Devil from the Pillar Clans to reincarnate someone as their servants, there were limitations but it saved the devils from extinction.

After the Civil War and the Old Satan Faction was defeated, four new Devil Kings tool charge of the underworld and began steering it towards peace, they were:
Sirzechs Gremory who took on the moniker of Lucifer
Serafall Sitri who took on the moniker of Leviathan
Ajuka Astaroth who took on the moniker of Beelzebub
Falbium Glasya-Labolas who took on the moniker of Asmodeus.

There was a bit of a hiccup when it came to the leadership of the underworld when it came to Sirzechs as there was a living descendant of Lucifer in Victoria who could have taken the throne after her grandfather but instead gave the permission for her family name to be used by Sirzechs as his title of Lucifer.

Victoria ended up as the strongest Devil to live in that time, with her peaking up to 1st on the Strongest Existences outright becoming the strongest existence known, She ended up as the overseer of the Devil Kings and the Leader of them. Placing her as the highest ranking person in the Underworld, she was the first person to receive an Evil Piece set and all her pieces from the word go were mutated.

She ended up moving to Kuoh in Japan, with the permission of the Shinto and Youkai Factions, with which she became good friends with the leaders of those Factions and Kuoh was placed under her control.

Centuries later, she married Gorou Hyoudou, a human who lived in Kuoh and he became her only Piece as her Queen Piece as they lived together in Kuoh.

At that time, Razevan had a child, Valerie Lucifer, a Half Human-Half Devil, born as a Special-Class Devil at Ultimate-Class, she also became the host to Albion, the White Dragon of Supremacy. Victoria in her own right became a parent as well, becoming a mother to a son, Issei Hyoudou, like his cousin Valerie, a Hybrid Devil, born as a Special-Class Devil at Super Devil-Class, he was the host to Ddraig, the Welsh Dragon of Domination.

Ironically in the Great War, Ddraig and Albion ended up on the battlefield of the Great War, with them interrupting, their fight killed a lot of the other Factions fighters, they ended up sealed themselves. Victoria proved herself as the strongest when she first beat Shiva, which shocked the entire supernatural world, then beating Great-Red, at 60% of her full power. She was a force to be reckoned with.

Razevan after sometime knew that if his father were to find out about Valerie's existence he would try and use her as a living weapon so he faked her death and sent her to Kuoh to live with her aunt Victoria and Cousin Issei. When the two dragons met ,it was interesting to say the least.

Issei: So Valerie what are we going to do now?

Valerie: Hmmm I don't know, how about we spar then we help Auntie Victoria with cooking.

At that point as the two were talking a pair of blue scaly wings appeared on Valerie's back as a red gauntlet appeared on Issei's hand.

Albion: So we meet again Red One

Ddraig: We do White One, though this is an interesting predicament here.

The two children were shocked at what they were seeing, and screamed out lould.

I/V: Mom!!!!!!!/Aunt Victoria!!!!!!!