Chapter 6 - Enter Suzaku

After the rating game and Riser and Edward Phoenix were killed by Issei, along with him and their identities with Valerie revealed as Lucifers, all attention turned to the Viewers Box in the arena, where after the reveal, the Councillors were mortified and saw that they couldn't get out of it, Victoria was exuding aura crushing them as well as activating an anti teleportation seal enhanced by a reality anchor. She immediately went into her true form.

Lord Bael: Lady Lucifer!! What is going on!

Victoria: You and the council have been a thorn in my side for too long, your attempted genocide of the Nekomata and Nekoshou, your arranged marriages, as well some of your affiliations to the Old Satan Faction and don't think I don't know about the rigging of the Rating Games through the usage of the King Piece.

Lord Bael: That isn't true, my lady!

Gorou: Really, cause you've also been protecting the devil who has been getting holy maidens excommunicated all around the world, and let's not forget of your mistreatment of Low-Class & Mid-Class devils, Your arranged marriages were direct interference with other clans of the underworld ,which was something James Lucifer specifically prohibited.

Victoria: My husband has said the specifics. Now, for your crimes ,your sentence is death.

The council was killed by Victoria all in all, no one remained ,and they would not be missed, the visuals were transmitted all over the underworld, many areas people celebrated as an era of oppression ended for them.

TS - The next day, Kuoh Academy

The next day at Kuoh Academy, as Riser was beaten and killed by Issei, the engagement between Issei and Rias was consummated, Sona & Issei's engagement was the first to be fully confirmed after he beat her in chess.

Rias was wearing an engagement ring afterwards ,with many girls and guys noticing it.

RG1: Look at Rias-senpai.

RG2: It seems she's become more beautiful than ever.

RG3: Look, is she wearing an engagement ring??!!

RB1: Noooo

RB2: One of the Queens is gone

Issei soon arrived after Rias at school, and he saw and heard comments. He smirked at them. He was wearing an engagement ring as well, the Students put 2 and 2 together and figured it out.

As Issei entered his classroom, he was swarmed by his classmates who were immediately asking questions.

RG1: Issei-san, are you engaged to Rias-senpai??

RG2: Is it true???

Motohama: Damn bastard!

Matsuda: It's not fair!!!

Issei: And how is it not fair? What that I got engaged to my childhood friend, you perverts better stay in your lane otherwise I will kill you ,should you perv on my Fiancées ,you hear me??!!

PD: Yes, sir......

Kiryuu: Fiancées???

Issei: Why, yes, plural. Akeno, Rias, and Sona,I'm engaged to all three of them. Now, enough of me, you all should settle down.

All the boys in the class were glaring at him as he declared that he was engaged to 3 of the 5 Great Ladies of the School.

Valerie shook her head as she knew it was the Lucifer arrogance coming through.

[Vali: Did you really have to do that Ise?

Issei: Yeah, they should know my women so as not to perv out on them, especially that duo