Chapter 7 - Enter Claire

When Issei, Valerie, and Asia found Suzaku ,they called the Himejima family as they noticed that she was identical to Akeno, Shuri instructed them to take her to the Hospital in the underworld and they'll talk there.

Serafall Memorial Hospital, 19:00, City of  Lilith.

Issei, Valerie, and Asia arrive at the hospital, where they are met with a lot of people & doctors.

Doctor 1: Lord Issei, Lady Valerie, Lady Asia, how may I help?

Issei: She has been hurt badly. My sister has tried healing her, but we were informed to bring her here.

Doctor 1: Sir, we will take care of her.

When the doctors take Suzaku to give her medical attention, Issei, Valerie & Asia are taken to a waiting room, where not long after Shuri & Akeno appear from a Lucifer circle.

Vali: Aunt Shuri, Akeno..

Shuri: Where is she Vali?

Vali: Currently receiving treatment , she was hurt badly by the jujutsa, Ise had to kill them.

Shuri: I see............Ise I'm not mad you had to kill the clansmen, they were threatening you after all.

Issei: Thank you, Aunt Shuri, but then how is it that Suzaku had a signature of a fallen angel?

Shuri: I'd wait for your mother so I can explain this once, I couldn't come with Baraqiel since there still isn't any treaty with the Factions.

Vali: Okay ,let me call her.

[Communication Outgoing - Mom]

Victoria: Valerie, where are you guys?

Vali: In the underworld, Mom, there was an incident. As we were coming back, we saw jujutsa from the Himejima Clan attacking a girl. It turns out it's Akeno's cousin Suzaku.

Victoria: Oh my! Is she okay?

Vali: She's currently being treated at Serafall Memorial, Aunt Shuri, and Akeno are here as well.

Victoria: I'm on my way

Vali: Okay, mom

[Communication Ended]

Victoria and Gorou teleported to the hospital after 5 minutes, where they found Shuri watching Suzaku from the door as Akeno was seated with Issei and Vali.

Victoria: Shuri!

Shuri: Victoria, thanks for coming.

Victoria: Yeah, I heard what happened. Why did your Clan attack Suzaku this time around?

Shuri: It's better we go to a private room. Ise, Vali , and Asia have to hear this as well.

Shuri, Vali, Akeno, Victoria, Issei, Vali ,Asia & Gorou went to a conference room where Shuri was to tell them of Suzaku's backstory

Scene Change - New York City, 7:00 EST

In New York City, there was a certain Blonde haired girl that was in the city for business. She was easily recognisable with her long drill like twin tails. This was Claire Phoenix, 2nd eldest child of the Phoenix Clan and an Ultimate-Class Devil.

She had finished with businesses involving her family and was all set to return to the underworld.

[NB : Just to note, the underworld will be following JST - Japanese Standard Time]

SC - Phoenix Manor, 20:00 JST

Claire had returned home and was excited to see her family once again. As she arrived, she was greeted by a maid from her family