Chapter 2 - Fallen Date and Meeting Lucifer

After Issei and Valerie left the Student Council Room, they left on their way home, the duo had pretty much been discussing training matters and how far each one had gone with the Juggernaut Drive, as they were walking, a girl asked Issei a question.

????: H-hi there, are you Issei Hyoudou?

Issei: Yeah, who's asking?

Yuuma: I'm Yuuma Amano, I'm wondering if you would like to go out with me?

[Issei: Val, she thinks that I don't know that she's a Fallen Angel....

Vali: Pretty much, but take it, it's the best way to see what they are up to?

Issei: Sure?

Vali: Positive

Issei: Okay, Valerie]

Issei: How about this Sunday at 11h00

Yuuma: Sounds great. I'll see you then.

Valerie was pretty much taunting Issei on his "date" as the two siblings bantered until they got home.

Lucifer-Hyoudou Home - 17:30

The Twin Sky Dragons soon arrived home as Victoria was beginning to prepare dinner for the family, Shuri, Akeno, and Baraqiel were also coming to visit, so it was going to be a big dinner.

Vali: Hey, mom

Victoria: Evening Vali, Ise, how was school?

Issei: It was all good on that end, though something is irking me.

Victoria: What is it?

Vali: Ise was asked out by a Fallen Angel on our way back, and we probably are thinking it's a ploy to kill him.

Victoria: Hmmmm, that is a troubling discovery. Did you accept?

Issei: Yeah, I did, I was hoping you'd talk with Uncle Azazel and see what was going on?

Victoria: I will, but do not let your guard down on that "date of yours," or I'll drill your head in!

Issei: Yes, mom!

Vali and Issei knew how Victoria can be a sadist in battle, as she used no more than 15% of her power with Vali in her Juggernaut Drive and 20% with Issei in his Juggernaut Drive, she was a real slave driver. So both siblings were scared when Victoria glared down at Issei.

Soon afterwards, the Himejima Family came for dinner, Gorou had comeback from work as he is a CEO at a tech company in Tokyo, though he didn't need to due the family living on the Lucifer Fortune.

Gorou: Baraqiel, so how is everything going at Grigori?

Baraqiel: It is taxing, but it's an enjoyable job, though there have been a few waves going around.

Victoria: Really, what's going on?

Baraqiel: It may be possible that one of the Cadres is going rogue.

Victoria: That is concerning. If that is happening, it may be around the peace we'd been trying to form.

Shuri: How is that going, though, Victoria?

Victoria: I've been in contact with Azazel recently about this, and Michael as well, and we may be getting closer to that permanent Ceasefire.

Shuri: That is great!

Victoria: Though I have a concern...

Gorou: What's going on, dear?

Issei: I was asked out by a Fallen Angel earlier on the way back with Vali..