Chapter 3 - Attempted Murder

After breakfast with the family and telling them how he met Lucifer, there was a bit of a hold on how information would be disseminated in the family, Issei was instructed to not reveal any info about it till Victoria gave her say so.

There was also the information war on what the Fallen Angels were doing in Kuoh, Azazel had informed Victoria of them inspecting potential Sacred Gear users, as she informed him of one of them asking Issei out, and was waiting for further information on the situation.

That gave Azazel a massive headache as he thought that the group may have gone rogue as a direct result, he asked Victoria if they can to capture the girl who asked Issei out alive of they can, to which Victoria agreed.

SC - Student Council Office, 10:30

Issei was in the Student Council Room with Vali as he was seated on the couch with Rias ,Sona, Akeno, and Tsubaki on the other.

Sona: So what is going on now?

Vali: Practically, Issei was asked out by a Fallen Angel yesterday.

Sona and Rias glared at Issei as Vali mentioned "the date"

Rias: Issei mind explaining this?

Sona: Yeah, I'm interested in what Valerie is saying.

Issei: Practically, this Fallen Angel asked me out, most likely for my gear, which leaves me with 3 conclusions:

1. To try to kill me
2. To try and recruit me
3. To observe me.

Uncle Azazel told us that the group was deployed here to observe potential sacred gear users, he made a blunder by not informing them that Valerie and I were off the list of those users, so we might be targeted, Mom knows about it, so I'll have Luna watching over.

Akeno: I'm still miffed by this.

Issei: Don't worry, I'll be alright, okay?

Tsubaki: If it turns out she's a rogue, what will you do?

Issei: Then I'll capture her alive, then I get the info out her and cut her loose, either I kill her or send her to Grigori if she refuses to cooperate ,then we flip the script.

Issei said that having a Sadistic look in his eyes and a Sadistic smile, that scared Rias ,Sona And Tsubaki whilst Akeno was turned on by it, being the Sadomasochist she is, as Vali shook her head, as she knew that Issei had inherited Victoria's Sadistic Streak which came from Rizevim and started with Lilith, not that she could complain, she had her moments of Sadism as well especially when fighting, though Issei had the worse streak.

TS - Late Afternoon, Day of Date

Issei and Yuuma had enjoyed their time together, whilst Issei was watching for movements, Luna was watching from above and he noticed more Fallen Angel movements in the abandoned church, but his familiar wasn't the only one watching, Sona ,Akeno and Rias had their own familiars watching as well whilst Victoria had Jade, a Dark Phoenix watching Issei with Luna, though Jade was at a bit of a much higher altitude than Luna as she was watching the church.

The duo had just left the amusement park in Kuoh headed to the park at Yuuma's request.

Flashback

Issei and Yuuma were having a bite at the amusement park as though Yuuma couldn't notice, but Issei could sense the malice coming off her as she made this request.

Yuuma: Issei, could you do me a favour.

Issei: What is it?

Yuuma: After we're done here, could we head to the park, I've got something to ask of you.