Prologue 2

Victoria was alarmed by the screams from Issei and Valerie and was worried if they were being attacked, so she quickly rushed to them as an urgency.

Victoria: Ise, Vali, what's going on? Your screams are audible from the other side of the house.

Valerie: We were just planning out what to do when this showed up on my back!

Issei: And this gauntlet came up on my arm. What's going on, mom?!

Victoria: Huh, I see. Ddraig, Albion, can you hear me?

Ddraig: What the hell!

Albion: Victoria Lucifer, how??!!

Victoria: You tell me, you're the ones being hosted by my son and niece.

Ddraig: We could tell that they were somehow related to Lucifer, but being your son and niece, I'm shocked .

Albion: I can suppose this is why Valerie was given to you by your brother, considering how your father is.

Victoria: I see, but I do have to pose this question: Do you mean harm to any of them, cause if you do, I'll drag you out those gears to end you myself.

Ddraig: No, we don't, we wouldn't do that to any of them!!

Albion: We won't force our rivalry on them, I promise!!

Victoria: Good then, Ise, Vali, what you possess are sacred gears, and you have two of the Highest Class ,which of are 13 and are called Longinus Gears.

Vali: So this is the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing you told us about?

Victoria: Yes, it is. Don't worry. They won't force you two to continue their rivalry. Otherwise, there would be hell to pay.

After that, Issei and Valerie were trained  with their gears by their mother/ aunt to capitalise on them properly. Victoria contacted Azazel as well since she knew her Grand Uncle was the foremost expert in Sacred Gears, so she knew they were in capable hands.

A while later, Issei and Valerie met Irina Shidou, a girl living next door to them and they quickly became fast friends, often the trio would play together around the park as the Shidou and Hyoudou Family got closer.

Eventually, the Shidou was told that the Hyoudou family was part of the main branch of the Lucifer Clan. They chose to leave the underworld to leave a quiet life in Kuoh, and they got permission from the Shinto and Youkai Factions .

The Shidou family kept them secret as the three kids grew closer, with both families noticing it. At times, one of the Maous would come to Kuoh to give Victoria a brief on what's going on in the underworld, as it is Only the Maous, Zekram Bael, The Gremory Family, Grayfia, Azazel, Shinto Faction, Youkai Faction and the Shidou Family knew of the Hyoudou family's true identity.

One day, Sirzechs, who came to visit Victoria, came with his younger sister, Rias, to give a brief on the underworld to Victoria.

Sirzechs: Hello, Lady Victoria. How are you doing?

Grayfia: Greetings, Lady Lucifer, I hope you've been well

Victoria: I'm doing well Sirzechs, Grayfia please come in.

Who's the miniature version of you, hiding behind your legs?

Sirzechs: This is my younger sister, Rias. Ria, that is Lady Victoria Lucifer, she's the Devil Queen.

Rias: It's an honour to meet you, Lady Lucifer.

Rias greeted Victoria with a bow.

Victoria: It's nice meeting you ,Rias. You're really a miniature version of your brother.