Prologue 3

After Irina and her family had left, Kuoh, Issei, and Valerie were sad since their first friend had left, but still had Rias to play with whenever she came around, this time though, they had to have eyes on them at all times after they were ambushed .

Victoria found out that the people who were set on attacking Valerie and Issei were other descendants of Maous like her, so she made an emphasis on watching them. She had her familiar, which was a dark Phoenix watch over them

One day, Issei and Valerie were walking around Kuoh when they came across a long staircase, which ended in a shrine where they found a girl, months older than them playing alone.

????: Oh, hello.

Issei: Hi there.

Vali: Hi.

????: Did you need something?

Issei: Oh yes, we were walking around town, and we saw this staircase, so.....

Vali: We wondered what was at the top here, to which we found this shrine here. Do you live here?

????: Yes I do, I live with my parents.

Issei: Oh, forgive my manners. I'm Issei Hyoudou.

Vali: And I'm Valerie Hyoudou.

Akeno: I'm Akeno Himejima. You're siblings?

Issei: Close, we're actually Cousins, but we're more like siblings .My mother adopted Valerie.

Vali: Nice meeting you, Akeno. You can call me Vali

Issei: And you can call me Ise.

Akeno: Of course Vali, Ise. You have a ball there, want to play ?

I/V: Sure Akeno.

The three kids played together, whilst inside, a woman, was watching them play together and she looked happy that her daughter had found friends.

Shuri: Look, Baraqiel, Akeno's got some friends.

Baraqiel: I see that Shuri, but why do I sense Devil energy from them.

SC - Hyoudou Home

Victoria had been tracking Issei and Valerie for some time. She'd been a worry wart ever since they had been attacked at the park she was surveying them from her familiar.

SC - Himejima Shrine

As Akeno, Valerie, and Issei were playing, Baraqiel went out to see the kids when he sensed Vali and Issei's Devil signature.

Baraqiel: Akeno, get away from them! What do you want devils??

Issei: We mean no harm, sir. we were just playing.

Vali: Yes, sir, we mean no harm.

Akeno: Dad, please stop. They don't mean any harm.

Baraqiel: They still have the signature of devils.

Akeno: But dad, they also have a human signature. They're just like me.

Victoria, watching from her familiar, was getting pissed off by the interaction and decided to teleport to their location.

As Baraqiel ,Issei, and Valerie stood off,  a silver Lucifer Circle appeared, and out came Victoria, looking extremely angry.

Baraqiel: Victoria Lucifer!!!

Victoria: You want to pick a fight with my children Baraqiel??!

Issei: Mom, stop, he was just protecting Akeno the same way you would me ,Valerie and Irina.