14

┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚  ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚   ° ┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚   °°  °

april 3, 2024
wednesday
8:45 am

i sat up in my bed, taking in the atmosphere and decorations of my old bedroom. whilst taking a deep breath, i pulled the covers from my body and stared at the ceiling for a moment while i fully woken up before i swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. i walked across the hardwood floor and made my way to the large windows. i opened the curtains and looked out of the window at the sunshine outside. i smiled softly before walking to the bathroom to shower.

after my shower i walked back into the bedroom just to find that my phone kept dinging with notifications, not wanting to disturb my peaceful mindset i went on do not disturb and searched my suitcase where i pulled out a white shirt, lowrise baggyish jeans, and i paired them with my black sambas. from there i put on light makeup and added some jewlery.

as i was doing finishing touches to my look, i heard my phone ring again, it was a text notification. i furrowed my brows as i remembered that i went on do not disturb, meaning someone pressed 'notify anyway.' i groaned as i looked at my phone, it was charlize texting me.

~~

MESSAGES

charlize

charlize
so you're just back in la
and weren't gonna tell anybody???
🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
AND TO THINK YOU WERE GOING TO
MISS MY BDAY PARTY

quinn
I WAS GOING TO TELL U
BUT I JUST GOT IN YESTERDAY!
IM SORRY CHARLIZE!!!
AND ISN'T YOUR BDAY
NEXT WEEK??

charlize
ikik but i'm going out of
town on my bday week
so i'm having my party tonight
and i NEED you to come.

quinn
where?

charlize
it's gonna be at this club, playhouse.

quinn
right i've heard of that place. it's
new isn't it?

charlize
yes and it's extremely important
that you go!! it'll be super fun plz

quinn
you don't have to beg for me to
be in attendance. you're my
best friend, of course i'll be there.
what time?