31

┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚  ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚ ° ┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚ °° ° ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚°°

THE PLAZA
new york, new york
june 28, 2024
friday
6:34pm

"so how'd reheasal go today?" i asked jacob as he walked through the hotel room door.

jacob shut the door behind him, running a hand through his hair. "it went pretty well," he said, sounding exhausted. he dropped onto the bed, face first.

i chuckled, sitting down on the bed next to him. "sounds like you had a rough one." i said sympathetically, rubbing his back.

jacob sighed, his voice slightly muffled by the comforter. "yeah, it was long and tiring. but i'm glad it's finally over." he rolled over, looking up at me.

"tomorrow nights the big night." i said with a big smile.

jacob nodded, looking both excited and nervous. "yeah, i know. i can't believe it's finally here. i'm feeling a little jittery to be honest." he admitted.

i nodded, understanding how he was feeling. "that's totally normal. but you're going to do amazing, i know it. you've been working so hard for this." i said reassuringly.

jacob smiled a little at my words, seeming grateful for the support. "thanks, i appreciate it." he said, leaning up and kissing my forehead.

i smiled at the gesture, feeling my heart flutter slightly. "of course. i'm your number one fan." i said jokingly.

jacob playfully rolled his eyes, laughing softly. "they're gonna have this after party. after the show." he said.

"oh yeah?" i said, raising an eyebrow. "and you're excited about it?" i teased.

jacob chuckled, sitting up on the bed. "i wouldn't say i'm necessarily excited, but it'll be a nice way to celebrate." he said, stretching his arms above his head.

"i'm sure it'll be fun. just don't get too drunk, okay?" i teased, poking his side playfully.

jacob laughed, batting my hand away gently. "you act like i can't hold my alcohol." he said, pretending to sound offended. "plus, you'll be there to make sure i don't drink too much." he said with raised eyebrows.

i chuckled, feeling a little giddy at the thought of being around jacob in a party setting. "oh, i will. i'll keep you in check." i said jokingly, poking his side again.

┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚  ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚ ° ┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚ °° ° ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚°°

THE PLAZA
new york, new york
june 29, 2024
saturday
10pm

kendall and i did finishing touches to our final looks before heading downstairs to the car that was waiting on us that shuttled us to the rockefeller plaza.

as kendall and i rode in the car to the studio, i couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness for jacob. it was going to be his biggest performance yet, and i was eager to see him shine.