19

┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚  ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚   ° ┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚   °° °

KIT'S HOTEL ROOM
los angeles, california
april 8, 2024
monday
9am

i woke up in kit's room and immediately heard a noise, i looked up and noticed kit who was dressed in grey sweatpants and was shirtless. he was looking through his duffel bag.

"morning." i greeted him lazily.

he looked over at me and gave me a small, but warm, smile. "morning, beautiful." he said as he walked over to the bed. i sat up fully, the covers falling over my chest, hiding most of my body.

"what are you doing up so early?" i said groggily as i ran a hand through my hair and let out a yawn.

he smirked and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me over to his lap, my back pressed up against his bare chest. "i have a plane to catch for me to get back to san diego." he said with a small laugh as he kissed my neck softly. "how will you survive without me until tuesday?" he said playfully as he continued to kiss my neck gently. shivers ran down my spine, his lips making me feel weak.

"oh shut up," i joked as i pulled away and got out of bed. "i have to go to my managers office." he gave me a small nod as a small smirk spread across his face. he took note of the fact that i was in his baggy shirt and that my hair was extremely messy. i sighed, "i'm a mess, aren't i?"

he sat up on the bed, his muscles flexing as he did so. i blushed at how attractive his body looked under the soft morning light. he smirked and shook his head. "no, you're perfect." he said as he stared at me intently, taking in the sight of me in his shirt. "but i would be lying if i said i don't like how you look in my stuff." he said with a small laugh.

"and i'd be lying if i said that i'm uncomfortable in this, but i have to look halfway put together." i said as i rubbed my forehead. "do you think the hotel has clothes?"

he nodded. "yeah, probably. hotel shops always have essentials. you could call the front desk and see if they can send something up." he replied as he got up out of bed, his body on full display for me. i blushed and bit my lip as i looked him up and down.

i then moved to the desk and picked up the phone before dialing the front desk. once someone answered, i spoke, trying my hardest to not sound like i'd just woken up. "hello, i was wondering if you could bring some clothes up to my room? or if you guys sell any clothes."

the front desk employee then told me that they did in fact sell clothes in the lobby. "okay, perfect. can you send someone up with a pair of jeans, a nice shirt and some underwear?" i said as i looked over at kit who had been watching me intently. "perfect, thank you so much...and then can you not charge the room? i'd like to pay when they drop off the clothes."

the front desk employee said that was fine, and i put the phone down with a small sigh of relief. i'm glad hotel staff were always so polite. kit was standing in front of me by now, and he wrapped his arms around my waist gently. "you could have charged the room."'he said in his deep voice that sent chills down my spine.

my breath hitched as he pressed his body to mine, our chests touching. "no, no. it's fine..." i said quietly as i leaned up and placed a gentle peck on his lips. he kissed me gently back, his large hands resting on my hips. i wanted to stay like this forever. but i was interrupted by a knock at the door. i pulled away from the kiss and let out a small sigh. i walked over to the door and peeked through the small peephole and saw a woman dressed in hotel gear. i opened it and saw that she was holding a bag with clothes in it.