17

┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚  ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚   ° ┊┊ཻུ۪۪ ͎. ˚   °°  °

april 5, 2024
friday
7:20am

i woke up, in the mood to use today as a self care day, i knew that's what i needed. i slowly opened my eyes, my eyes took a moment to adjust to the low lighting. i sat up straight, stretching my body with a quiet groan falling through my lips. my hand grabbed my phone from off of the bedside table. my fingers unlocked it within a second and i opened instagram and twitter.

~~

INSTAGRAM
celebdish

liked by 2,321,452 otherscelebdish timothée chalamet, quinn haverstock's ex, spoke out about the recent backlash that quinn was receiving from joey king

celebdish timothée chalamet, quinn haverstock's ex, spoke out about the recent backlash that quinn was receiving from joey king. link in bio for his full statement.

view all 21,421 comments

user1 joey king is married yet she's still worried about jacob? she needs to grow up

user2 you know it's serious when he gets involved

~~

i immediately clicked on the link, intrigued to know what timothée had said about the situation. i leaned back against the bed, holding my breath as i waited for the page to load. i tilted my head as curiosity filled my mind. what did timothée have to say about the situation?

"it saddens me to see quinn being so harshly criticized and bullied. she's a beautiful person inside and out, and was only speaking her mind which everyone is entitled to do." he stated. i couldn't help but feel so confused at his statement. how was this the same guy who was acting so cold to me in the club just the other night?

i exhaled softly as i placed my phone back onto the bedside table. i slowly pushed myself out of the bed and stood up, a soft groan falling through my mouth as i took a moment to stretch. the cool air of my bedroom felt nice against my bare skin. as soon as i started to walk to the bathroom, my phone started to ring, it was a no caller id. i raised my eyebrows before picking up the phone. "hello?" i said.

"it's richard delia, the casting director for, 'american love.'" a low sultry voice said.

"oh hi...it's great to hear from you, mr. delia." i said as i sat on the edge of the bed. this was it. this was the call back.

"i have wonderful news for you. you nailed it and we would love to have you on the film." he said. this was it. this was the opportunity of a lifetime. i tried to keep my excitement under control.

"that's amazing! i'm psyched...thank you," i said with a bright smile. "so do you know what character i'm gonna act as?"

he chuckled under his breath. "you'll be playing the character of, anna. the same woman who you auditioned for." he replied as i smiled at the idea of playing such an amazing role.