Unexpected events

"Okay...okay. Documentation has shown that it isn't a stage by stage thing. NW and AO have gone to stage 6: Malicious, and RC is Stage 6: Benign. I assume this is the last stage. RC isn't a target for the violent 2, only non-infected are. RC is outside in the main lab area, and AO is raiding the cafeteria. NW is trying to find a way to us. We have cameras in this room, so we can see everything inside the building. Updates will follow.
...
...
...
Alright, NW is going into an area where K is. Hopefully no death happens.
... they seen to be talking peacefully.
...
...
...
...Oh, uh...this got...um...oh no, I don't want to see them...yeah. nope. (Click!) Wasn't...expecting that. Wow...um...yeah. They definitely have some sort of relationship. I...i uh...how do I even end this log?"

"Update: looked back, and...it's vampiric stuff. NW bit K, and infected her. I was VERY wrong in my assumption of what they were doing."

"AO and NW are friendly, I guess. They- (Banging on the door) w-what the!? Oh, are you kidding? AO is trying to break the damn door! Dr. Wilson, grab the tranquilizers! Dr. Ivo, block the vent! I hear NW. Oh right, monthly progress report. Well, you've heard and read everything so I think I'm good. AO is noticeably stronger than she was before, NW easily slips into smaller spaces easier. I- I don't think the door will hold, AO- oh, SHIT! Shoot the tranquil- (Scuffle noises, Dr. Bradley drops the audio recorder in the scuffle.) ???:Hello? Is this thing on still? Well um...Its Dr. Rodriguez. The others ran, they got away. I've hidden, so. Bradley, Wilson, and Ivo escaped. End log. For now..."

"Dr. Rodriguez here. I don't know where the hell Dr. Bradley or Dr. Wilson went, but Dr. Bradley dropped his audio recorder thingy, which I now have. um...I'm just gonna look around for help, I guess. (About 20 minutes of random comments and walking sounds) I see Dr. Afton, I guess he got back from his vacation today. Wait a second, he...shit. He's infected with Foxtrot! (Running sounds, panicked noises) hide...hide...I'm cornered! HELP! SOMEONE HELP! Afton, we can- (Sounds of a struggle, and the sound of someone hitting the floor, sound of someone moving onto somebody's back)  Wait, NO! GET OFF ME! HELP- (Sound of sharp teeth and bone crunching jaws meeting a squishy human neck, followed by sounds of eating.)"