~Chapter-18~

TARUNI'S P.O.V:

 I went straight to my room after hearing what fufa (Father's sister's husband). My mind was wandering around the words he said, I was in no position to decide as I understood if I sat like this my mind would go crazy I decided to go for a walk.

When I was descending on the stairs I saw Mamma coming out of the kitchen while Riya and Bhabhi were sitting on the sofa.

When I reached the door I heard "Where are you going ?" my mamma questioning me to which I said "Just for a walk mamma, nothing much" and she reacted by saying "No need to outside can go to the terrace for a walk"

"I am the one who asked her to go out," My papa said coming out of their bedroom."I'll accompany her, no worries" he added and Mamma nodded in agreement.

We went outside our colony "When did you come home, papa?"  I asked him initiating the conversation "There was not much work there today beta so I reached home early" he answered when we reached a bench he decided to sit,I wanted to walk so I started walking around after a while I saw a mercedes car near which reminded me of "him"

I went there running and then I saw a man in grey suit talking with my papa so I went to them and saw him."Tinku,he was here for you" Papa said looking at me to which I nodded in acknowledgement.

When I was about to talk to him  Papa interrupted by saying "Let's go home,you guys can talk there peacefully'  he said and we both nodded after sharing a look.

VAIBHAV'S P.O.V:

I reached the colony and saw a middle aged man sitting there,the reason I've gone there was to meet her but I forgotthe route so I thought of asking him,so I got off the car 

When he gazed at me I gave a gentle smile and asked "Sir,do you know anyone named Krishna Kumar Mehra by any chance?"  and he nodded smiling "What's with him? Any business?" He asked me to which I said "No,I'm here to meet his daughter Ms.Mehra"

"Oh!do you work with her?" he asked to which ahh!! this man was being to nosy,why is he asking all these? Is he the watchman of the colony? I thought internally when I saw Taruni coming running towards us

And when she addressed the middle aged man PAPA I was completely clueless .But she barely was giving glimpses at me.The sunset was looing awesome and the sun rays falling on her skin and got reflected the orange tone made her look more divine yet lovely and cute.

She was about to say something when her father said us to reach home so they got into my car with me in the driver seat,uncle in the passenger and Taruni in the backseat.

He asked me things about what I was currently doing and why was I there I answered him patience  and I think Taruni grasped my uneasiness and stopped her father from asking all the questions.

We reached their home,I parked the car.We all got off the car and entered their house it was a sort of villa with yellow lights decorated outside I could see some plants hanging on the top corner bedroom and thought it was hers as she love gardening.

We all got off the car and entered their house it was a sort of villa with yellow lights decorated outside I could see some plants hanging on the top corner bedroom and thought it was hers as she love gardening