~Chapter-19~

VAIBHAV'S P.O.V:

We reached the police station in a while, the Inspector was already waiting for us at the entrance. He greeted us so we did. We entered the police station, the Inspector led the way towards a room. When we entered we saw a man in his 30s sitting in the chair with his hands and legs tied up, blood flowing from his nose, and bruises on his hands and legs.

He's our primary suspect after Hemanth."We tried all the ways sir, but no use. He didn't utter a word" The inspector reported to which I and Yash shared a look."We'll take him with us" I said to which the Inspector nodded and handed a file of the man's information and cases filed on him.

I and Yash nodded, and my guards brought the man out while I was standing near the car leaning my back on it, checking out the file. When the main lead of the crew of my guards aka Stephen reached me, I spared a glance over him.

"We'll take care of him, sir," He said in a voice full of sincerity and assurance. I nodded at him and got into the car when Yash was already sitting in the car, grinning like an idiot at his phone.

I was adjusting my seat belt when he hit me with his palm on my shoulder laughing out like an old wolf. I looked at him in vexation to which realization waved on him."Sorry, I didn't realize you're here since I was talking to my love" he said with a sense of sarcasm 

To which I replied "Happy realization" and he again rolled his eyes at me, which reminded me of the incident of her and a gentle smile was plastered on my face.When I was sending a message to the pilot of my private jet Yash stopped me by saying the weather that day was not well so it's difficult for us to go by flight

~Rathore's mansion~

Everyone in the mansion have settled themselves in their respective rooms and are peacefully sleeping in the hands of slumber while Padmaja rani and Tripura were wide awake making up some ideas to make Vaibhav fall for Tripura which was not gonna happen even if they rebirth for 7 times.

They decided to check Vaibhav's room but Tripura was hell afraid of that,because of today's events.But Padmaja,neglecting all her daughter's warnings recklessly entered the room and asked tripura to report her when Vaibhav enters their property.She succesfully opened the door with a duplicate key,entered the room.

After a while Tripura grew impatient and slept in the chair near Vaibhav's room.And there enters the DEVIL.Padmaja who was unaware of his arrival was happily checking out his room and found nothing when she was about to come outside she heard the sound of someone's footsteps reaching towards the room she was in.

She was assured as Tripura was out to inform but when she called her,she didn't respond and within seconds the doorknob was turned and the door was flew open.Padmaja stood there dumbfounded looking Vaibhav infront of her.

"Do you think I don't know when someone enters my room with a duplicate key?" He said in a dangerous tone Padmaja grasped the seriousness in his tone and somehow she did understand how cruel and danger he is,by observing him from the day she met him.

She observed his lips curling into a smirk and  started praying god inernally to save her when he said "No god can save you from me bhua saa" He said in a serious tone which made her flinch.

She was hell afraid of the consequences she's gonna face.Then comes the sleepyhead into Vaibhav's room saying "Mamma Vaibhu is here come-" she stopped in her tracs looking at Vaibhav's figure in the room.

Padmaja was cursing her daughter internally for all this mess."Beta,Youmust be tired let's talk about all this tomorrow" she said and Vaibhav who has his plans to execute nodde dlike an obident child to which Padmaja's face lit up.With that she left.

~~~NEXT MORNING~~~

Vaibhav was in the elevator with his dadi when he got a call from Yashwanth regarding his business trip.He left the mansion leaving his dadi near the dining area .Padmaja and Tripura were assured that he left withouting saying a word about the before day's incident.

Vaibhav reached his office and entered his cabin with hi P.A and saw yashwanth already waiting in the seat."The weather forecasts predicited that it would rain heavily on the day we depart to mumbai" Yash said to which Vaibhav just nodded calmly.

"No problem we'll go by road,what do you say?" he asked looking at yash to which he nodded and asked" what about Taruni and her companion" he said pressing on her name to which Vaibhav answered "I don't know,but the trip shouldn't delay no matter what" in a composed manner

"You're not interesting" he said sarcastically to which "I never said I was" Vaibhav replied in his usual cold and commanding tone.Yash took his leave and Vaibhav engrossed himself in his work

Taruni's villa: 

Taruni was doing her work seriously while Samhitha entered the room without knocking to which she flinched thinking it was shiva. "You should've knocked!!" Taruni said looking at samhitha to which she said "Why? are you talking with your boyfriend? Wait are you maintaining someone at my back?" she asked continously to which she just rolled her eyes and got back to her work

After a while, Taruni completed the work regarding her start-up while Samhitha was patiently waiting for Taruni to complete her work so that she will say the reason for her visit."So.. the reason I called you is...." Taruni was about to complete the sentence when samhitha said "To ask me if I'll come with you for your business trip with bhaiya?" left Taruni in shock and composed herself realising that Yash and Samhitha were in a relationship.

"Since you know the matter what do you say?"Taruni asked and Samhitha came hugged her excitedly saying "I knew you would ask me, who else will go with my darling other than me?" she said giving a flying kiss while Taruni just gave the 'I'm fed-up with this brat' look.

After chitchatting deciding what clothes to wear in the trip and booking the tickets of the train since the weather is predicted to be bad the flight journey is not possible.Samhitha left her while Taruni was descending the stairs and saw her whole family sitting in the hall chitchatting she reached there and sat in the sofa and all the conversation got  to an end.

Taruni who already informed their family about the business trip and got to the decision of going for the trip got few lectures from her mamma and bhaiya after having dinner together she left to her room without uttering a word she took a book from her smutty bookshelf and started reading it

                                                                                       THE END

SIGNING OFF

Yours affectionately

                                             Trivika........

ily guys